Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Omg finally what weve been waiting for!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Sure, give it a fair moment (thirty minutes) to upload and I'll post the link to the 1080p version here.

Timezone
    GMT + 2

Awesome thanks , as long as it isn't a 1080p rickroll !

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

[In fact you should, it really is the 1080p trailer]

Timezone
    GMT + 2

"Your download has failed. There were no available download servers.
    Click here to try your download again. Click here to try your download again."

And when I click try again..
    "There was an error processing your request. Please wait while your request is retried in 10 seconds...

If this error persists, please contact FileFront support."

NooOOoooOOOooo!!!
    *dies a slow death*

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

Thanks for the upload; I'm downloading it right now

PSN ID
    TearsToShreds

Well, haven't been here in ages, but I see some progress has been made with WO HD. Finally! It's looking pretty good.

And I admit, I gave in and bought a PS3 a while ago, just to be able to play GTA IV and Soul Calibur IV (both were pretty disappointing >_>). So it seems I will have a new reason to play on it soon!

omg omg pure skins

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    cybrpnk

You don't like Soul Calibur IV??? Hmmm...to each his own I guess...I absolutely love it...I think re-introducing the guard break...similar to the mechanics in the original Soul Blade where the weapon basically had a life bar and you could disarm your opponent if they blocked too much...is the best thing since swiss cheese...

It's also an added bonus when you have friends to play with...my bro who is a pro (hey that rhymes) and my gf who for some reason absolutely loves the Soul Calibur series even though she button mashes...

But then...I digress...

I need HD in the PS3 now...but until then...it's Terrorist Hunt mode on Rainbow Six for me...

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Wip3ou7pure

I got a response from the SCEA blog today from a comment I left (#13) CHECK IT OUT GUYS NEXT WEEK WIPEOUT HD RELEASE DATE AND PRICE!!
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/...eekly-recap-4/

Wip3ou7 | September 6th, 2008 at 12:45 pm
    WipEout HD… need… it… info… anything… please… Sept 7th is my 25th BDAY and ALL I WANT IS WIPEOUT HD!!!!!!

Jeff Rubenstein replied on September 6, 2008 at 9:13 pm
    Is next week soon enough for an update?
    Last edited by Wip3ou7; 7th September 2008 at 05:56 PM.

PSN ID
    flashbax1

An update is all well and good, but TBH I just want the game next week, saying that i'm going away for a week so its just my luck it'll be the week after next...
    But thanks for the info

Timezone
    GMT -5

Playstation Blog FTL :- . Colin already stated eariler this week that news was forthcoming within the week concerning price/size/release date. Once again, this forum is the most up-to-date sorce of info for all things Wipeout HD. My prediction is that we get update info on Tuesday. Release date will be 25Sep08 and price will be $39.99 [maybe even $49.99, but that would be the highest ever price for a PSN download game]. File size will be just over 1gb [Original game + the DLC that was added] and it will be the highest selling PSN game to date.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

I thought Nostradamus was a myth.

PSBlog can be trusted if the game is in the hands of Sony know. They are the ones who decide when it is released, not Colin. They inform Colin prior to informing the public of course, but still, it is them who decide (Mostly). (I think, not 100% sure though, correct me if I'm wrong)
    Last edited by Darkdrium777; 7th September 2008 at 09:39 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Frances_Penfold --ofw--

Quote Originally Posted by turbotortuga View Post
    My prediction is that we get update info on Tuesday. Release date will be 25Sep08 and price will be $39.99 [maybe even $49.99, but that would be the highest ever price for a PSN download game]. File size will be just over 1gb [Original game + the DLC that was added] and it will be the highest selling PSN game to date.
    Can you predict that it will for sure release in all territories simultaneously? If not, there will be a lot of pissed off North Americans!

The game has always been in sonys hands its a sony game !
    Sony marketing and publishing decide the release date, but generally a concensus is reached across the territories with the team informed (the team are sony as well) afterall its no use publishing setting a date without discussion with the game director (Tony)

And it is still under 1gig... just, but it is under

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrium777 View Post
    Real but wrong.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Frances_Penfold --ofw--

Thanks for the info, Colin

Do we know yet if Wipeout HD is to be simultaneously released worldwide? As I recall this was the original plan-- but I haven't heard for sure one way or the other. (Sorry if this has been already answered somewhere else on this forum! It's really active right now!)

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

If the price is too high that top selling game on the PSN prediction will be short lived. Lets see now.

$49.99 = about £28 by current exchange rates + factoring in Sony's "We like to rip off the UK and Europe Tax" = another £6-7 oh dear thats a bit steep! Its only a download game after all, says mr average gamer.

I don't think it can be anywhere near such a price if want it to sell well. I'd like to be proven wrong on this one though.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

I am pretty confident it's gonna be $39 in the US, and €29 in Europe.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    alka16r

is that for sure that tomorrow we'll have a release date or is it a premonition from one of us??

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

General Consensus says here "it's not true unless it's from the mouth of Studio Liverpool employii." So right now, it is premonition.

eL: That's a fair price I'd say, given exchange rates (of course, Aussie players may end up paying almost $50)

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrium777 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    Real but wrong.
    Seems like everyone is gettting into this December 21st 2012 ****.

==========================

Quote Originally Posted by RJ O'Connell View Post
    General Consensus says here "it's not true unless it's from the mouth of Studio Liverpool employii." So right now, it is premonition.

eL: That's a fair price I'd say, given exchange rates (of course, Aussie players may end up paying almost $50)
    Seems like we are going to pay alot for things now down here, the dollar here was that close to the US dollar not so long ago. Now its down to something like 84cents. Petrol is still at a BS price, even though crude is a 108. Damn hasnt **** got expensive recently, ive only purchased like two other PS3 games this year (GTA4 and GT5P).

Well i would rather have one very very good game than 20 average other PS3 games. Ive purchased Pulse ages ago it fells like and i still very addictive to it.