Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: With or without BRD?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrium777 View Post
    Is there someone at Sony marketing with half of a working brain?
    Yes.

`

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Not for WipEout there isn't. D:

Exactly half.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Ohh I get it now
    Well played

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TehRedScar

@problemsolver
    It makes sense, I rarly prefer to buy DL vs hardcopy. I have only bought two games through DLC, BF2: Armoured Fury (irony lol) and WOHD. That said your post is looking what I believe is WAY down the road. Sony still has a lot of fleshing out for the PS3 in my mind. That said I don't wanna see my downloaded games disappear (which happened to my copy of BF2:AF) when sony/whoever drops their support. Its a complicated issue that can change siginficantly depending on how sony deals with PSN in the future. My main issue with WOHD coming out on BRD is that I've already paided for it, and unless I get some sorta coupon that gives me a disc free, don't wanna have to pay for it again.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Schumi_77

Personnally, I don't care about a BRD release unless it is a collector one (with artworks [not CG!!!!], models, or making of). The game is small, and a BRD release could mean a high price, but I admit it would probably bring more people in the game.
    The downloadable version has the advantage to be on the HDD all the time, and could be launched whenever I want. But on the other side, it can't be sold as used, you have to create your PSN account on your friends' PS3 and wait for the download to finish in order to play with him (but once it is done, you can come back and play righ away).

Eventually, I don't see how a BRD release would affect the framerate since the data are loaded before the race start, and it the game could be installed on the HDD.