Why is there such a large audience that dislikes Fusion, it appears that the old hardcore wipeout fans dislike it alot due to the gaming physics of this title.

My opinion every single Wipeout game that has been released is fantastic (including Fusion), and is an constant evolution where every new wipeout game further develops on the qualities of the previous title. Fusion has now become one of the rarist Wipeout to find now. The tracks where awesome, Florion Heights Part 3 with that insane jump before the main straight Cubiss Float, Alca Vexus and Temtesh Bay with parts of the tracks that where not static and destructable, the off course sections of some of the tracks and the first time i raced on Katmoda 12 was unreal with the in depth scenery, even though this game is 7 years old now. I think now the pros are starting to outway the cons in this game. Wipeout Fusion is one unique Wipeout title, the only thing i can possibly see wrong with it is the gaming physics which dont make it a 'true' Wipeout title, oh as well the loss of some of the best teams Goteki, AG SYS, Qirex, Assegai, Icaras but hey there was the introduction of some really cool teams EGR and Xios and now EGX.

Hellfire Temtesh Bay Part 2 was a bastard of a course, got lost in the ****ing maze of mines, then again it was the same with Vohl Sqaure. First time i was on that track i said **** where am i

But hey Studio Liverpool, not everybody hates Fusion. I liked it. Dont be afraid to try new things in the next coming Wipeout titles. Hey if it creates a bigger audience, it will create more sales on the next coming Wipeout title. Then Wipeout will still be a big seller in ten years from now