Thread: One last feature that I believe would make WOHD perfect...

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Wip3ou7pure

Default One last feature that I believe would make WOHD perfect...

Direct Upload to Youtube of Gameplay!! How perfect would WOHD be with that feature now that SONY has enabled it? Even if it was only for time trials or something...
    Last edited by Wip3ou7; 25th July 2008 at 05:52 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Squallie

Yea would be pretty nice. But other features are important imo, make the game more like PGR4 on xbox 360. Splitscreen online, officially organized ingame tournaments, record and share replays, take photos from replays and stuff like that. =P

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Frances_Penfold --ofw--

On a similar note to the video sharing-- Do we know yet if WOHD supports easy sharing of time trial ghosts? 'Cuz that would be really, really nice

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Wip3ou7pure

Hmm I dont think I'd make use of online splitscreen. When I'm racing online I want to be at my best, and I can't do that with half a screen. Also, how would they handle guest's effect on rankings... there is no dual-sign-in for PSN yet, so one person would have to be a "guest". How hard would it hurt your rank to get beat by a GUEST!?! OUCH! I really think that adding direct output to youtube would make this game top-notch though!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ColdRemS

I'd prefer having an HD skin editor

PSN ID
    Axellink

A HD skin editor would be perfect to be honest. But thats a featue I'm waiting for in the full release.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by Wip3ou7 View Post
    Direct Upload to Youtube of Gameplay!! How perfect would WOHD be with that feature now that SONY has enabled it? Even if it was only for time trials or something...
    **** Yeah! Damn man you must of read my mind. i was thinking about this as an additional feature for Wipeout HD this time yesterday. This 'add a Wipeout gameplay vid' is only achieve at the momentby the use of Remote Joy on the PSP. But if this is an inbuilt feature on the HD game it would be cool. Get to compare each others piloting skills, and you can learn from their behaviour and actions.

Damn if HD is going to be released many months later down the track this would be one feature is would love to see on Wipeout HD, hey it might even create a larger audience of more Wipeout enthusiasts for the future. Does sound like a good idea Colin Berry?

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    radiumx

Maybe for the next installment or a patch. With the game nearing completion, feature creep is definitely something we don't want to see.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

Who's said they haven't already made this feature compatible with WOHD?

(Okay, so they haven't not confirmed YouTube, but they haven't confirmed it either, so it's just wishful thinking and double negatives.)
    Last edited by RJ O'Connell; 26th July 2008 at 01:34 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

That could be awesome to get those instant upload through youtube or a dedicated site from Sony or directly into the playstation Home
    +1 to Wip3ou7 & Kigo1987