Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trophy Support?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Schumi_77

well, it's Pure not HD, and if it wasn't possible it wouldn't be a trophy n_n
    I'm not very interested by trophies, but this one seems challenging ^_^

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

First person complete all gets a free DL pack.lol. Im looking forward to this. Already havin' a bitchin' time trying to complete the final event for the Special Licence. S-10 at Suzuka is proving to be a real **** and a half, this is where consistancy counts. If Trophy support in Wipeout HD is going to be hard this im in for a bit of fun..
    Last edited by Lance; 18th September 2008 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Needless quotation removed.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rubix42

Wow, what a list. This will keep me busy for a very long time. I'm not nearly as skilled as most of you on this board. I'll be lucky to earn half of the trophies.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Zone 50 using only airbrakes... Reminds me of Zone mode in Fusion, it was surprisingly easy to get really high zones using only the airbrakes all the way through. In fact, at high zones it was almost necessary as touching the stick or pad at zone 100 would have had you eating wall quicker than than a very hungry wall-eating thing.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

So many new challenges, so cool! I think the Zone challenge with only airbrakes and sideshift will be tough! Or what about the 8 first places in SR with difficulty Elite!! Oeps sounds scary.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rubix42

I'm willing to bet good money that the tougher trophies are all nods to this forum in one way or another. I love that Studio Liverpool tries to listen to us and provide fan service.

In that case, is there a NoBarrelRollsAllowed trophy?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Cool

Amen, Lance!

Seriously, I want to see if it's possible to beat the game (as in not win all trophies, but beat the game) without barrel rolls. It all depends on how stupidly aggressive the AI is, I guess - if they're "smarter" racers than in Pulse, then that could be a real challenge.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Flashback_Jack

Mind that there's now an "elite" difficulty. If that means the A.I. will enter into the barrel rolling mix, got your work cut out for you, Medusa.

- F

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

I for one love the idea of Trophies... it gives a much more of a feel of accomplishment, challenge and gameplay to Wipeout... I don't care how challenging they seem, cause I'm sure they're possible, and yet seem so challenging... I love em'...

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Cool

Yeah, I have to admit I'll likely keep the AI on something easier than elite when racing without barrel rolls.

Does anyone know if it's possible to have different save games with HD, like Pure/Pulse had? I'd like to try with no barrel rolls on one save game, and of course go for trophies on the other one.

A lot of people are going to be driven insane chasing that Platinum trophy. XD I can hear people whining already...

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Quote Originally Posted by Asayyeah View Post
    Same for the one to kill 50 opponents online : watched out RR you ll be on my list of the 50
    You are my 50

tough talk! Truth is that the pair of you will be playing on Venom, hunting down noobs to get your 50 kills!

Isadora, all the PSN games I have only allow one save game per user account on the PS3, but if you wanted a second save game you could just create another account. Wipeout HD might be different though. We`ll find out pretty soon....

I think this trophy list is fantastic - some easy, some really challenging and no really stupid ones. It`s like having a third game to play, after the main game and the online.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Cool

Thanks, Lunar!
    Hmmm...I guess it'll have to be just one before the other then, save the brs for later when I'm desperate!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rubix42

Yeah, I was thinking about this today, but given how much time I sank into other Wipeout's, I'm not sure trophie chasing will be good for my health!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Wip3ou7pure

How come ps3fanboy's list of wohd trophies doesnt have "Happy Accident?" on the list? I've seen that trophy earned in a wohd video before.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Rubix42

I'd imagine that they don't know how to unlock it. I saw it in a WOHD trailer, but it wasn't clear what happened to get that.