Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goteki 45

Oh, this thread don't appears in the thread list, I've found it with Google....'so strange !
    Goteki45 was my favourite ship in pure and it also represents my first choice at the moment...it don't have a great top speed, the handling is decent but its shield is the best....I like the original look of Goteki45 in Wip3out.
    Ok, it's very slow but if I need some speed, I choose AG-System (very fast, for me it's the best ship in W3O)...and if I want handling, I choose Assegai (of course, the SE edition, but am the only one that hate the lateral driving cabinet of the W3O Assegai? It looks 'so nasty!), but I like Goteki45 in Wip3out (for me SE is too much better than the original WO3), I don't understand the reason, but I like it .

I always kinda liked the offset driving position of the original Assegai.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    WZ_Task

Quote Originally Posted by AG-wolf View Post
    G45 in WO3 sucks though, all around slow slow slow slow
    Indeed, in WO3 Speed Is King, and that low speed stat makes Goteki an almost useless ship. Not totally though. In the Eliminator mode Goteki is a good ship. Not great, but slightly better than average. That's about the only place where it doesn't completely suck though. 8 )
    Last edited by Task; 15th August 2009 at 04:21 PM. Reason: OMG, it was full of stars!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    JuiceStickers

I, personnaly, loved Goteki in wo3. Not sure why. It's really fun on eliminator too.

Goteki 45 is good for the first times that you play on Wip3out, but I don't understand the sense....Top Speed 2 and Handling 3....useless relationship....Accelleration is only 3, not very fast....good only for the eliminator mode because its shield is 4, but I continue to like Goteki 45 in Wip3out....
    Tried a great number of times in single race mode....being at the first place is very hard at the faster classes with this ship....and you'll try again....failure....and you'll try again and again....failure again!
    After twenty times you'll be first ....not very good, am trying with Qirex....first place at the first time, in every track and in every type of class....but....I like Goteki 45 .

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    FlintFandango or RennFlint or Flint Fandango (PS4)

Sorry, but I can´t agree with the Goteki45 enemies.
    The Goteki45 is such a beautiful ship in W3OSE! Manly and strong, with its orange complexion it looks like a powerful construction vehicle!
    It maybe slow, but its shield is above average, so you can easily compensate this weak spot!
    Stats are smoke and mirror, the handling of this ship is fantastic and in combination with the look and the possibility of hyperthrust it´s simply incommensurable!
    POW!
    So, I hope I have dispelled all doubts about this wonderful piece of art called Goteki45...

My advice:
    Try it excessively - fall in love - be satisfied!

Flint Fandango, I agree every word of your post, because after hours and hours of playing I've totally changed my opinion about G45 in Wip3out: awesome ship!

Quote Originally Posted by Flint Fandango View Post
    Stats are smoke and mirror, the handling of this ship is fantastic and in combination with the look and the possibility of hyperthrust it´s simply incommensurable!
    This is absolutely true.
    In Wip3out the hyper-thrust is very useful (I want it again in one of the next games - finally, after the good news of yesterday, I can write "next game" about WipEout - !), perfect for a ship like Goteki45: slow but not too slow (), great handling and good thrust, excellent shield.
    After hours and hours of playing I'm sure that Goteki45 is not average: don't forget that a "3" stat in Wip3out is a medium/good stat, and this can be compared as an "8" stat in Pulse/HD: in fact, Auricom has all on 3/5 in Wip3out, Mirage (the actual team that has the old-way Auricom style, all feels good without any sacrifice in every point) has all on 8/10 in Pulse/HD.
    G45 has 2 stats at "3": therefore, is well balanced .
    The most underrated and uncomprendehended ship of the game.

In these days I've started to play Piranha, another underrated ship by myself: very fast, more than Assegai and Auricom that have the same top speed, easy to handle.
    Average accelleration and weak shield makes it very challenging, I love it!
    Last edited by XpanDrome2097; 27th January 2011 at 10:19 PM.