Thread: wipe'out"2097 on Millenium

Default wipe'out"2097 on Millenium

Hello everybody !

When I get wipe'out"2097 on PC, I was suprised by the speed What the matter ? I have a 1GHz, 128Mo RAM. How can I play with a coorect speed ?
    Please HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default speed problem

download a program called turbo . I think it's called that. YOu can slow your computer down to whatever speed you want. type in turbo at yahoo and you should be able to find it

Timezone
    GMT -5

Could you be a tad more specific?

Default TURBO

go to yahoo. type in turbo for pc. once downloaded you can set your computer to run at any number between 1-100 % I think.

altho it may sound a bit daunting, cpuKiller is another program that'll do the same.

Timezone
    GMT -5

I had played Wipeout XL on my 450 PII with a Obsidian X-24 CPI Voodoo 2 onboard SLI card and the game played ok if I remember correctly.

When I got a PCI Voodoo 5 5500 card the game played too fast on the same system. So it has something to do with the video card not your PC exactly.

Its too easy for newer video card to handle all the textures.

Unlike Quake 3 at the time which crashed my PC with the X-24 (known issue) and played fluid on the V5.

BTW it was a IBM Aptiva SE7-2139 with onboard AGP (disabled when V5 installed but had Medusa cable for X-24) with 384M RAM on Windows 98 OEM. Soon I'll make it a Linux gateway