Thread: PC version editable?

PSN ID
    madwiperII

Default PC version editable?

I have never had the chance to use the PC version of the game, but for hose that hav, has anyone ever investagated the files?
    I wish to know is the game editable, so for eg, i could change the length of time autpilotlasts, or damage of each of the weapons?

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Ive got Wipeout 2097 for Windows '95. And it only works on Window's '95. Ive got XP and Vista and it will not install properly for some BS reason. But its a sweet version once you get it up and running on a computer that is compatable.

Would be easy to edit the settings on the game, i think.

Got any idea how i could get this game working on Windows Vista?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

On XP you should be able to set the compatibility to Windows 95. I heard this feature was also available in Vista, but it was broken (i.e. did not work).

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    radiumx

It is possible to edit the colour of craft in the game by changing the colours of texture files. I am as of yet however currently unaware of how to make a change to in game code.

If you are having trouble getting it to work on PC, http://www.wipeoutzone.com/user_files.php?user_id=1421 there is a slowdown patch in my files.

PSN ID
    madwiperII

i wouldnt bother to try n get it up on windows vista, but a bit of trial and error with XP may have a bit of luck

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

i think you should make an online multiplayer patch for the PC version....ok ok, its a long shot but that would be sickkkkkkk. whos with me?