Thread: Airbrake use: looking for tips :)

PSN ID
    ummagumma88 /feel free to add me

Default Airbrake use: looking for tips :)

In these last two days I'm really getting into the first amazing WipeOut, (psp version) but I'm a bit disappointed/confused about airbrake implementation. They seem to work differently from following wipeout games, and i find hard to see difference between a turn with and a turn without. It is possible that they've been disabled in the psp port, or maybe just moved to other buttons?
    It's maybe a very dumb question, but could someone explain me how to use airbrakes effectively?
    (I should say that Im racing only at venom class, and for now I can go trough all the tracks without braking with my ag-sys)

thanks in advance

cheers

PSN ID
    stin_wz

I`m a bit drunk!, but, I would recommend to use Original Playstation 1 rather than PSP and you will see the big difference if you use neggy.

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Bruno i think it's a matter of the secret menu of Wipeout psp : you need to press home while in the game and you can access to different options like setting your airbrakes and resizing the screen.
    Sorry i didn't own anymore the 1st Wipeout on psp, i lost it with that shitty ps store bug i had recently so informations may be partially correct.

I think Arnaud is correct. You need to load the game then press Home, then "assign buttons" then "type 2".

Definitely agree with Stevie, it`s fun on PSP but an original PS1 disk and a Negcon is the best way to play.

PSN ID
    ummagumma88 /feel free to add me

thanks to everyone, that's why ag sys and feisare were the only ships which could be used!!
    now everything works fine and the game ain't so hard as it seemed before..
    thanks again

PS: i recently bought also the psone version, but the old console decided that was the time for a long strike.. but the game on the psp isn't bad, considering that I haven't got a neggie still..