Thread: Private Racing / Lobbies

PSN ID
    CurlyPutz

Default Private Racing / Lobbies

Hi all,

I have been caning GT5P, JPN and now UK.EU version, I quite like the GT format as I am complete racing/car freak. Not just video games either, I do regular Karting events and track days with my car.

The biggest issue with GT is that fact that you can't setup mates only private races. Thsi means you end up racing people that ram, cheat, crash and even drive the wrong way round the track which kinder spoils the online gaming. Also, no proper filters on the leadboards means you canlt see where you are compared to your mates, unless you are in the top 100 (which I am on many tracks but..)

So my question is does anyone "in the know" know if HD has private race options so we can setup mates only racings and if it had any PSN friends filters for the online leader boards?

Cheers!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

I strongly believe that WO:HD features private lobbies, password protected. Pulse does, so I see no reason why HD shouldn't.

PSN ID
    CurlyPutz

Wicked. I caned Pure but my hands hurt too much playing on a PSP these days so I pretty much skipped pluse. Thanks for the heads up matey!

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Well it's been said by the lead dev himself that a lot of work has gone into HDs online features so I'd assume it would have these things, specially since Pulse already did.