Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sponsor Logos anyone?

Thank you very much rdmx!! Now I can start making one of the two t-shirts, I really apreciate this!

Please, if there is someone who have the Ai pic upload it! THANK YOU. Btw, I love this forum

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

Haha, totally forgot about that thread

So, Iíve corrected the Illustrator-File, as some paths were totally messed up. Have fun with the PDF and/or AI

I didnít make the AI-corp-logo back then, maybe Iíll give it a try someday
    Last edited by Sausehuhn; 22nd July 2011 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Illustrator file added

I don't know why but I can't download your files Sausehuhn, if I click them I just get an about:blank page and Right Click - Save link as didn't solve my problem :'(

Maybe that's because files are uploaded on the internal server of this forum? :O If it is possible, can you upload them to an external server? such as Megaupload, Imageshack or something like that, btw the link provided by rdmx worked fine.

Thank you very much!

Timezone
    GMT -5

No firewalls or proxies on this side, people. (Of course, I use a completely different OS than most of you. Still, no problem opening the files).

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    radiumx

I hope sausehuhn doesn't mind, but I uploaded the pdf/ai on my web server, see if you can download this one:

http://xhair.net/2NDSKIN_logotype_new_sausehuhn.pdf

The old png I uploaded didn't have the bottom letters filled in.

Thanks again rdmx, I was able to dowload the file uploaded in your server. Anyway I'm using Linux :/ do you think that's the problem? >.<

So thank you everybody! You helped me a lot!