Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Playstation Home & HD?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TwitchySpitfire

Anyone still hang around there (daily or every other day)? I run into players/users who don't appear to be interested in the game itself.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I think that's mainly because Wipeout HD/FURY hasn't been made launchable from within HOME, it was slated for it to happen but it never did, and a really doubt it ever will.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TwitchySpitfire

No kidding? Is that what those "other" interface ports are for in the center of the large room?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

I'm loving the ps museum myself, but yeah I'm not using home very often. But we'll probably organise the drawing lots ceremony at this place once again, as it's def a funny way to meet all together on special occasions.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

ok guys just to let you know that we'll organize a giant party on the wipeout museum mid-december. The definitive wipeout hd cup board will be revealed on this occasion, just before the announcement here & the individual psn pm notification. I'll give more infos soon, but everything should work well as all the 256 pilots will be linked to one cup manager (blocks of 32), and all the managers to me (I'm talking about the playstation Home limitations there lol), so everyone should be at the same time, at the same place. Oh if you're outside the euro zone, and if you want to participate, don't forget to set & use a 2nd EURO account, and add a cup manager as a friend. I'll give you more infos about this party soon

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

ok a quick update regarding this upcoming party

We'll probably set the date to the early days of December, and it will be in honor of the future avalon cup winner . Hope the majority of the 64 avalon cup pilots will be there, for some souvenir pics ah ah. I previously said there the final draw of the Monster cup (wohd cup) will take place at the wo museum, & I realised it's impossible lol. Way too much datas. So this ceremony just for one thing:

WIPEOUT PILOTS PARTY HAIL TO STUDIO LIVERPOOL

It will be the good moment to make some contacts with the guys in your board, your 1st round opponent if he's here, wth your Raptor (cup community manager in charge of your board). Or you could just share some good wipeout memories together, or you could dance wth DJ Robot or Pandaman... Of course all the ceremony will be recorded and don't forget you have a camera in ps home, so hope you could shoot lots of pics for some awesome wohd cup wallpapers eh eh.

We have the opportunity to organise one of the biggest ps home manifestation here, and lol this one isn't organised by Sony. We have the opportunity to make a lot of noise here lol.

If you want to participate :

You have to be linked wth one cup manager, as all the managers are linked wth me (I'm talking about the playstation Home limitations there, some people couldn't be seen as Sony servers have an avatar number limitation). So everyone should be seen at the same time, at the same place. Oh if you're outside the euro zone, and if you want to participate, don't forget to set & use a 2nd EURO account, and add a cup manager as a friend. I'll give you more infos about this party soon

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Cool

I don't know if I'm missing an important step or something, but I cannot sign into the PSN with my European ID. It says "You cannot sign in with another person's ID" or something close to that. Is there some kind of reset I need to do before I can log in with the other ID? Because it's not working for me at the moment. (And just when I get the pink panda head for my NA account too, LOL)

PSN ID
    DaMiGiSan, DaMiGiX

This is a doable for myself as I do have a 2nd username, DaMiGiX on my PS 3, thats the one that I use to sign onto the Euro server.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Cool

Oh, so I just have to create another user on the PS3? *smacks head* (twice)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MaxiM_82

Quote Originally Posted by kanar View Post
    w00t! Can't wait to see that. I'm hanging out in the museum a lot but most people doesn't even seem to know the game.

Woopzilla is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Content Contributor
    Phantom Pilot
    PSN ID
    Woopzilla

I've actually tried out Home for the first time today. I can't believe that the main hall/room has a huge Mirage hanging from the ceiling... boo! Where's my life size AG-SYS?

Feisar and Icaras Fury are in there too.

It certainly will be cool to have all the top pilots in that room.

PSN ID
    DaMiGiSan, DaMiGiX

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiM View Post
    w00t! Can't wait to see that. I'm hanging out in the museum a lot but most people doesn't even seem to know the game.
    Extremely sad in that , People don't know the rush that they're missing

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

PS Home ceremony is still scheduled for the early days of December, we could organise maybe (maybe) a rehearsal for some teaser needs before, as I think we need some kind of counter attack with this gt5 release. I'm sure at 100% a teaser featuring 50/100 wipeout pilots dancing all together at the wipeout museum could have a great & positive impact on the registrations.
    If you guys are interested, just let me know here, we could try to arrange that if JJPAP or Hellfire or another of our mate wth a PVR can be around for this rehearsal. Obviously it could be the best wipeout HD teaser ever there.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Cool

kanar, I'm gone from Nov. 25-30 but will definitely join in if it's before then. Just give me time, I'll be there if I'm not at work.

i went to ps home and wipeout museum for first time.it seems good this party thing seems like it may be fun...
    thing is when i went there there were many weirdos that just come up to you asking to do cam sex and other weird stuff. can we stop these people from being there.yes.. i know you can block players but it kinda defeats the object as you can only block somone after they have done something to creep u out enough to block them.if there a way to like just be visible to friends and friends of your friends or something.so these undesirables cant play about.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

lool Jasmin, we'll be your bodyguards then . Panda WipEout GanG, remember? I think we can organise a teaser shooting/Ceremony preparation test in the early days of December, then run the main show a week after (dec 3/4/5 or 10/11/12 windows). We can think about these dates. Waitin for JJPAP or another friend here to shoot the Wipeout museum invasion

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MaxiM_82

Just wanted to let you know that all the terminals in the museum started working (again?). There's a fun game called "Wipeout Shooter" there, access to store and Wipeout Portal (which are just poor). Maybe it was there before, but I was there since last week and only the main game terminal was active (find the logos game).

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

I'd like to be at the party. Doing the running man in a big line was fun last time. We should create as many concentric circles as we can and all do the running man at once, hopefully in time with each other (challenging!).

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

glad to know you could be around Sat! Tbh I'm a bit hyped by that now, if it works it could be a great moment. I'm counting on the community managers to pass the info to all the cup participants, see below for the technical settings (TBC dates btw). Of course everyone is more than welcome, such a massive number or real/virtual wipeout pilots, at the same time, at the same place. LOL I just can imagine some souvenir pics ah ah. Would be definitely awesome if everyone could just pop up just for 5/10 minutes, I can't ask more, it's just for the fun to be all reunited for a moment, for the record. In memory of all the good & the bad moments we lived there. From the more involved in world of wipeout guys to the ordinary wipeout fan. We are 9, We are one. And the Stig would puke at the first barrell roll, that's for sure.

It will be the good moment to make some contacts with the guys in your board, your 1st round opponent if he's here, wth your Raptor (cup community manager in charge of your board). Of course all the ceremony will be recorded and don't forget you have a camera in ps home, so hope you could shoot lots of pics for some awesome wohd cup wallpapers eh eh.

If you want to participate :

You have to be linked wth one cup manager, as all the managers are linked wth me (I'm talking about the playstation Home limitations there, some people couldn't be seen as Sony servers have an avatar number limitation). So everyone should be seen at the same time, at the same place. Oh if you're outside the euro zone, and if you want to participate, don't forget to set & use a 2nd EURO account, and add a cup manager as a friend
    (TBC DATES : dec 3/4/5 or 10/11/12 windows).
    Last edited by kanar; 21st November 2010 at 06:53 PM.

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

I'll definitely be there. I downloaded Home yesterday and had a look around the WipEout museum with Woop. We had a right laugh.