Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Playstation Home & HD?

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

^ I had the same thought not so long ago more wipEOut games are walws wElcome

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    zeeZinator

I'm in on the logo hunt!

Only occasionally visit home, it feels just too cloggy and slow and takes forever to load...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Just went on wipeout museum, and the place looks cool. I like the graphics and the external view of a track is a great idea ! Not many things to do IMO, i tried to play the arcade game but there was always some guy using it Zoners should have some priority cards !!

PSN ID
    kgb1971

Anyone checked the credits for the little 2D games? A name you may recognise .

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

Never used home before, using it now to have a quick shufti at the WO Museum ^_^

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG you can Sideshift in these mini-games

Fastest lap Vineta K - 15.92

If only this were WOHD
    Last edited by yeldar2097; 8th July 2010 at 02:32 PM.

PSN ID
    kgb1971

Are you still in there Yeldar, I forgot to see if you could launch the game from there?

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

be there in a sec LOL

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

Not at the moment, will be in about 30 seconds. I'll have a lookskie

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by leungbok View Post
    Just went on wipeout museum, and the place looks cool. I like the graphics and the external view of a track is a great idea ! Not many things to do IMO, i tried to play the arcade game but there was always some guy using it Zoners should have some priority cards !!
    Oh christ
    both my balls and both my arms just landed on the floor at maximum velocity

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    IoannisVita

i found WipEout museum very nice and warm place unlike other Home places...(maybe because i love WipEout? lol)
    i loved the robot DJ and the prototypes ships Icaras and Feisar!

the mini arcade game was very FUN. it reminded me the days when i was playing GTA 2...
    i think the elite difficulty was easy imo.
    the tracks maybe different but the feeling of running on each one was great!
    clouds on sol 2, tunnel(!) on chenghou p...
    i saw in the credits that the designer was Zico, kudos to him!

sadly, i couldn't find all the logos...
    i searched for over 30 minutes but i couldn't locate the harimau logo.

anyway it seems like a good place for virtual-meetings for zoners!
    so maybe i'll see some of you there sometime...

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

I had the piranha badge left and I got frustrated enough to just quit... my my, I quit a wipeout game LOL

Ok, here it is...

So you're in PSN HOME, Wipeout Museum. Go to the cnetre thing, and start the team hunt thingy...

You have to find these lights.

On the wall, there are some Piranha Paintings, one has a light, it unlocks the Assegai logo

move along to the AG Terminal Exit, right there on the side of the exit is another light. Auricom logo doneski.

Can you see the big tv screen? Go to it, wher the panda logo thing with the flashy pink heart is, and look opposite, - where it says "domestically engineered robot" is another light - AG-SYS brappe brappe

Now, go upstaisrs to the sky deck - on the balcony ther should be a good view of the race track, and a light to get, this is the EG-X light.

Stay upstaris, dont run off yet, see the red round cushions? one of those has a light - Harimau logo ZING!

Now, you see that robo-DJ? cool huh? funky beats for the win haha - anyway, on the floor as you enter his DJ booth, is a light - G-45 logo, the light is on the floor - tricky spot!

Now, take the staris down...

Oooh, a nice FEISAR ship, front of which is a light for the FEISAR logo and the around the back is a light for the Triakis logo - 2 in 1 walkaround...

see the Icaras now don't ya - on the side of it is the Icaras badge, got it? good, dont wander too far - by the window overlooking the race track, between the Icaras ship and the 2D games, just ther eis a light for the Mirage shiip logo...

Now, walk along the 2D arcade machine games, and there are two badges to collect, the Piranha and the Qirex... that's all 12 logos, and you now have a Panda head to wear - press START button and check out your rewards...

that's all folks
    Last edited by SaturnReturn; 8th July 2010 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts within an hour of each other.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

So they finally did it, that is incredibly awesome. I uninstalled Home unfortunately as I was no longer using it. Now I don't think I have enough space on my hard disk (Delete some of your videos funny guy!) but if I have I will definitely try and check this out.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Just reading this is breaking my balls, no make that twisting them in a knot and squeezing them really hard till they pop.

This time yesterday i meet up with Ace on HOME Red Bull beach or something. Wish the WipeoutHD room was out yesterday, then i would of seen it........ gah XD!

Someone take some ingame screen shots i wouldnt mind seeing this, this sounds pretty sweet.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Hugely disappointed in my opinion.

When i saw "WipEout Musem" I thought sweeeeet! Except theres only 3 full scale ships (and the mirage one is blue!!!!!????? ) takes the media about a week to load, and despite me sitting in the middle of the room hosting a game session for half an hour not one single person joined

Going to the balcony and seeing the track outside was cool though.

It said it was going to be a "celebration of the series' 15 years" except the only thing on display about the previous games is a billboard with each games front cover, and theres a montage playing consisting of footage from all the games.

edit:
    okay, while looking for screenshots, i found this video....and i clearly missed a few things!!
    http://www.made2game.com/2010/07/08/...n-home-update/
    Last edited by OBH; 8th July 2010 at 06:17 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

That video actually looked pretty sweet.

Gareth you now have some ideas for you pissup you are hosting over there in Surrey. Get a robot DJ there lol and Ace can supply the product to all the people on the dance floor :G.

Haydn what track could you see out of the window? Looks like ChengProject in the video.

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

I didnt pay too much attention to what track to be honest. By colour alone id guess it was CP or VK, but the cityscape was very different to anything id instantly recognise.

The ships look awfully small when they fly past too.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Maybe the ships are not running on BP 98RON or something, thats what happens when you put the wrong fuel in your vehicle.

From the video it looks alot like Schezwan Province track.

There should be a red hair piece wig in the room with the Harimau logo on it. Just for Gaza

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Well I definitely cannot beat the Elite AI in WipEout 2D with Goteki45. But with Icaras, on my first try I did.
    I noticed the speed difference was outrageous between both ships.
    It's a fun minigame though Thanks Zico, after those grey hairs you gave us that's a nice thing to do xD

PSN ID
    akirapill

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

lol at Asa's post below yours... I guess great minds don't need to read forum rules