Hey there
You're probably all asking why the hell would I want buy a physical disk version of the game when I can just buy it online and download it ? .
Well as you can see I'm from South Africa ,and we're living in the stone-age as far as internet connections are concerned . Our internet is also ridiculously expensive compared to most other countries in the world .

I have a 384 k adsl connection which I pay 600 rand a month for which equates to 45 Euros , which gives me around 30 - 40kb/s download speeds along with a 3gigabyte data cap per month(that's 3 gigs for uploads and downloads added together) . Once you reach your cap fyour internet is cut off completely for the rest of the month unless you top-up your cap , priced at 130 rand a gig , roughly 10 Euros .

Now WipeoutHD being a game with lots of High resolution content I can only imagine it will be at least a couple of gigs to download . Lets assume it were 4 gigs that would mean on top of the price I pay for it online I would end up spending an extra 40 - 60 euros .

So does anyone know if a Blu-Ray version of the game will be sold , I know for GT5-prologue their is a Blu-Ray retail version .