Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HD...gravity ends and a new era begins...anti-gravity goes online...

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

Quote Originally Posted by omega329 View Post
    Which batman series? The new one where the joker's got the really big grin Mr Freeze has that ice helmet-suit thing and the batmobile has that awesome blue afterglow effect?
    That one is the best.

//S.K: ??

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Wip3ou7pure

Count me in. I'd love to organize some real teams and tournaments for online play. It could almost have a roleplaying kind of element to it in the way that we have people from each race team (feisar, ag-sys, etc) and we could post the results of each of these tournaments to show which team is "GENETICALLY SUPERIOR BABY, YEAH"!!

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    cybrpnk

it's great to see there's a lot of interest in starting up leagues and teams and stuff...

so...how do we go about this??? personally, I would like to play an active part in this, but this is my final year at uni and being able to participate online alone is gonna take some effort...I've still yet to finish off all my side projects as well, fully designing an anti-gravity craft being one of them...just for fun, and for my portfolio...

hmmm...

I'd be interested to see the completely detailed 'blueprints' of the anti-gravity generator on your design.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Wip3ou7pure

What would you guys think is better?
    To have people associated with existing teams within the wipeout universe? Or to have completely new teams made by the players? I think it would be cool to have new teams that are player made, but it wouldn't make sense unless they give us a ship skinning tool. That would be like Auricom racing in a Feisar... I hope I'm being clear enough...

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    cybrpnk

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    I'd be interested to see the completely detailed 'blueprints' of the anti-gravity generator on your design.
    yeah...haven't gone 'shopping' around for internal components as of yet...if any of you can recommend where I can find such internals, it would help...

I'm hoping to resolve this design to the most minute of details...lol...it'll take awhile...but as a side project...I think it's do-able...

anyway...back to my final year project for now...

PSN ID
    AVENGER2197

You can definitely count me in. It'd probably have to be discussed here, and then dates set at some point for each event. i dunno tho...

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5

If anyone somehow organized a "Clan" style league, it would create a lot of anarchy and player corruption. (f9000?)

remember that doing something big like this would be to toy with the very fabric of wipeout!