Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HD...gravity ends and a new era begins...anti-gravity goes online...

I'm in. But what team shall I race for, perhaps Feisar, until Icaras arrives in a download pack.
    Last edited by Argo91; 16th May 2008 at 02:43 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Greif

Even if wo hd didn't go much further than the standard online rankings, dedicated races could still be enough to set up a little semi pro league with ascent, relegation and organized events that take place in a certain interval. There are enough people around for that to realize. This site proves it. Godspeed and aim for the top!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    imkwheet

I'm in. AG SYS A GO-GO!

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

Hugo a go-go lol.

PSN ID
    humangoogle -OFW-

woo! batfink! I'm not the only 14 year old that watches cartoons!

I watch Johnny Test, Batman, Spiderman, Jane and the Dragon, and occasionally others. There's a bunch that they don't show anymore that I miss. They took Shaolin Showdown off. sniffle

PSN ID
    humangoogle -OFW-

Which batman series? The new one where the joker's got the really big grin Mr Freeze has that ice helmet-suit thing and the batmobile has that awesome blue afterglow effect?

I've watched every Batman series since Fox restarted the animated version of the mythos with ^Batman: The Animated Series^ in 1992. That is one is IMO still the best, but I've liked all of them since. Currently Warner Brothers network, about to be the CW network, is running the one I watch on Saturday mornings. When I actually am awake in the mornings.

I suspect that we may just possibly be wandering away from the thread topic.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

Think so?

If the ships perform almost exactly like they do in Pulse in all aspects...I'm still sticking with AG Systems.

I know FEISAR is my avatar logo. But the Red and White are just godly all-around ships.

(post 777 - does this mean my computer will now dispense coins?)

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    BARTgai

Hehe, I'm afraid not And about FEISAR, don't feel bad, I'm in the US, but I could care less about Auricom. (sorry if I offended anyone)

Anyways, yeah, totally up for some sweet competition in high definition. No more tiny screen! We have a huge TV with surround sound and everything. HD on this thing is going to be epic.

I'll be flying the one and only FEISAR. Been with them since I started my WipEout experience with Pure, I wouldn't pick anything less. Sure the speed sucks, but I can pull of some sweet maneuvers in the beast.

European for the win!