Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: korodera...i hate you

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

Default korodera...i hate you

my god does any one else hate the length and boost placements of this track, ive been playing all day and recorded all my TT runs with feisar, 2 hours of this course and i cant get anything good enough to record, im talking an average of 1:00 per lap. not good enough for me!

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

I hate Silverstream, Neutral on all the others, but I love Terramax

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Yes, that track is brutal but I love it. Just search on YouTube from ASA or Lunar which are your best bet.

stevie

Korodera is hard, but perfectly designed and the most satisfying to conquer, for me, but you have to respect it at all times! imo it`s the toughest track in the original game. Although I think the toughest corner in the whole original game is the last left turn on Altima, followed closely by the Terramax tunnel of doom. Looking forward to the rest of the videos FrostE And there are going to be some brutal F3600 battles at the NA Championship for sure.

Edit: Saw the video, nice Korodera racing too! If that`s the PSN version it`s different to the one we have in Euroland. I suppose yours is based on NTSC version and ours on PAL, which makes sense I guess. You can tell by the shape of the weapon icons which are elliptical on NTSC and circular on PAL.
    Last edited by lunar; 22nd March 2008 at 10:46 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

If in future they can revamp a track from WipEout that shall be Korodera my choice, that track is awesome when you ve found the right flow with it.
    At Al's place , the competition will be surely intense ... 1 month to go, keep practising TheFrostE!!

PSN ID
    ummagumma88 /feel free to add me

agree with Asa:but maybe it is still missing just because of the lenght, thing that would make it the "black sheep" of the wipeout tracks..
    Here (wo1) this track is perfect imo, really fast and challenging. Best russian track, also over the amazing vohl square run..

Thumbs up

Korodera...I love you !!!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    niroxxe

I feel your pain, bro. Korodera has got everything you need in order to intimidate you: impossible track design, dark setting, many corners and the home stage of QIREX!!! this stage is just painful! top it with the fact that I suck hard at WipEout, and there, I said it, it's a real NIGHTMARE of a circuit for me!
    Last edited by nick98; 8th September 2012 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mdhay View Post
    ...but I love Terramax
    Thank you

Korodera is one of my favs actually. There's a few corners I found a way of cutting across that helped me skim a few seconds. When I first owned Wipeout on the Saturn all those years back, this was the course that I just couldn't complete for the longest time on championship, yet it was one of those rare gaming moments I enjoyed overcoming it.

This track was the reason i almost demolished a negcon tonight, something that hasnt happened in many years. To add insult, i started getting pissed at the cocky guy with the bowtie in his mouth every couple billboards in the beginning of the race, wanting to punch him in the mouth.

Be gentle with negcons, it's more difficult every year to get one. If you keep on hurting them, I'll make a foundation to protect them because they're very close to extinction. True story.

I currently own 7 negcons. 6 brand new, never used, and 1 that I've only used a few times. I'm actually selling them on ebay if you're interested? In other words, I think I'm fine for a while at least

I broke 1 negcon 1 time, andit was already not working anyway, but then i used the parts for modifications. Im pretty sure i have over 20 negcons, and at least 8 new ones, but i always look for good deals. You should post a link. Anyway, trying to beat the korrodera record tonight, the track has beaten me for long enough

Did you know that you sound like psychos ? Or passionate players. Don't know which one is worse, though.

(j/k ofc) I know which one is worse

Quote Originally Posted by JABBERJAW View Post
    I broke 1 negcon 1 time, andit was already not working anyway, but then i used the parts for modifications. Im pretty sure i have over 20 negcons, and at least 8 new ones, but i always look for good deals. You should post a link.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1408258571...84.m1555.l2649

100% positive feedback from 416 ebayers ? Gratz dude.

Heh, thanks dude. Never had any problems with ebay or Amazon over the years.

I recently started playing WipEout the other day and I kept getting stuck on Korodera on Championship mode D: Admittedly I am rather out of practice but god this track is hard, it seems like it's gonna take some time to master it. Though from what I saw the next 2 tracks are even harder .__.;

No, I think Korodera was the hardest, along with Silverstream (and the secret course).

Oh well that's sort of a relief I did try silverstream earlier and I thought it was harder than Korodera ^^;