Being an Industrial Design student, whenever we design products, we always have to study what our target market or consumers want before putting pen/pencil to paper. In the case of HD...

How successful do we think Studio Liverpool have...at this point in the build of HD, been able in meeting our individual expectations and visions (target market) of our perfect WipEout? (I know that up until we hold the controller and launch off the start line, we cannot really say much...but lets discuss graphical, menu design, ship design, colour palette and base off the 3 new gameplay videos)

I LOVE MY STUDIO LIVERPOOL!!!

I love the realistic graphical approach as oppose to 2097's highly stylistic graphics (part of the reason being the PSOnes inability to push high polygon counts) but would love to see some stylistic elements thrown into maybe the downloadables like the really cool TRON effect tracks in the Zone Mode for Pulse.

HUD is too similar to Fusion...conjures up traumatic memories...I did like the Pulse and Pure HUDs though

Sense of speed is perfect, SL has to be congratulated for giving us 60fps at 1080...a marvel and feat in itself with so much going on...

Once again...congratulations go out to SL for putting so much work into a downloadable game...imagine, if this much work and dedication can go into a small release, imagine what the true PS3s WipEout is going to be like!!!