Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Wipeout HD trailer in the PSN, HD quality!

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

Quote Originally Posted by blackwiggle View Post
    They actually had the original WO available as a PS store download in Australia for a very short time....for $8 I thought I'd give it a shot.......Basically unplayable on the PS3 despite all the upscaling and smoothing...
    it's just a matter of growing accustomed to it. I play on a 720p projector too. it took me some serious getting used to.
    Also WipEout will still be in the store, you just can't see it because you've bought it.
    I have a fat PSP so I can't try pure or pulse on the jector either, but wipeout, 2097, and especially 3se look great on my wall

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Last edited by Asayyeah : 11th March 2008 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Quotation eliminated : read the Rules
    Edit/Delete Message

Please explain the double standard!
    Since above post has done Exactly the same as I did,

Besides that....I actually went out a bought PULSE....Tasty.....My long fingers are going to be fretting trying to get to grips with this one.....Initial thoughts are a far better game than Pure.

Come WOHD though....SEE YOU on the track!.........When we eventually get to HAVE it....
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 12th March 2008 at 03:48 PM.

If you're referring to Lion's post No. 31, he did not do exactly the same. The rule is to not quote in its entirety a post immediately ahead of your own, but if the post is large and refers to so many things that a reply to one of them would be difficult to reference, then one can quote the part of the post that one is replying to.

Timezone
    GMT -6

I happened upon this by accident today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh7cmw6xN2c

WOW! The poster put it up on the 19th. The game looks nearly finished!

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

that's one of the gamersyde videos
    I downloaded all of them