Thread: Bug reports

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    wichetael

Default Bug reports

I was thinking it a good idea to make a thread for bug reports so that our beloved devs can have a nice overview of the kind of things we encounter. Though before I get to the bug that I wanted to report today I wanted to ask our devs whether there will be any chance of a download patch some day in the future, is the game designed to accomodate such? Please give us a response on this instead of a long deadly silence, as it'd be a waste of time to produce an overview of bugs if there is no possible way they will ever be resolved for us.

Anyway, on to my bug for today:

• PSP: Phat
    • FW: 3.71 M33-4
    • MS: SanDisk Ultra II 4GB
    • Pulse: EU
    • DLC: Mirage/Icaras/Harimau/Auricom
    • Custom Sountrack: yes
    • Custom skins: no
    • Custom grids: no
    • Options: 0% music, 100% sfx, random, internal, flat, tags on, ghost off, load off, lang en

Okay, I was on the Harimau grid, just did the Orcus White SR venom, moved my cursor over to the Gemini Dam Black TT Flash and put the PSP in sleep. I turn my PSP back on and I enter the TT event I was on, instead of the TT event I get the Gemini Dam Black SL Venom, but with the TT 2.06 time limit for gold instead of the SL 0.35 time limit. I complete the event (with a shameful 0.35.75 fastest time) and I get a weird grid, which seems to have only one event, but the game doesn't seem to know what type of event (says NONE), here's a picture of the corrupted grid. I'm like huh, reboot my PSP and go back to the Harimau grid and see that I now have a gold medal for the TT event with a time of 0.35.75. (picture of the grid after reboot)

Bootnote: As I was writing this bug report I wanted to check the Harimau grid, so I go to race campaign and try to open the Harimau grid and I get a crash, the load screen appears, after a while there is just a straight line instead of the jumping one and a couple secs later my PSP turns off.

P.S. if other people want to add bug reports to this, please use the vbCode template below, and remember the 50k image rule, link to images or keep them small:

Code:
    [indent]
    [list]
    [*]PSP: Phat/Slim
    [*]FW: 
    [*]MS: 
    [*]Pulse: EU/NA
    [*]DLC: Mirage/Icaras/Harimau/Auricom
    [*]Custom Sountrack: yes/no
    [*]Custom skins: yes/no
    [*]Custom grids: yes/no
    [*]Options: % music, % sfx, sequential/random, internal/close/far, default/concave/flat/off, tags on/off, ghost on/off, load on/off, lang en/fr/de/es/it
    [/list]

Your bug description here

[/indent]
    Last edited by wich; 28th February 2008 at 05:28 PM.