Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wipeout Pulse worth getting a PSP for?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    taqili

back (slightly) on topic: all the good people say that wipeout on psp slim is far superior. since I already have a working psp-1001, is wipeout worth a psp slim? tv-out is really selling me, but what about the controls? is it that much better? I am not made of money, especially since I'm about to purchase a PS3 and who knows how many games, but I do so love my psp.

PSN ID
    infoxicated

If you were to trade your old PSP and get good money for it then a PSP slim is definitely worth the upgrade. I kept my old one because my girlfriend uses it, but every time I go to pick it up I'm amazed at how I carted something that weighty around with me.

Dunno if it's worth upgrading to a PSP slim just for a single game, but the overall benefits of faster loading and better controls improved many of the games in my collection, making it justifiable for me.

PSN ID
    Collymilad

The D-Pad is a lot better on the slim imo, which of course makes a diff to WO.

I loved WIPEOUT right from the early beginning, and I bought my PSP only because of PURE.
    To be able to play WIPEOUT everywhere is great... I'd buy the PSP again even if WIPEOUT was the only game available...

PSN ID
    ummagumma88 /feel free to add me

buy a psp for a wipeout game? than get both!
    don't underrate bathroom-breaks matter, as suggested before..