Thread: Skin question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 3

Question Your opinions about concepts (if you have unlocked any) versus classic skins

So the question is about those unlockable concept skins that you get for each team when hitting 25000 loyalty points. My first one was for Qirex and now using Goteki, Triakis and EG-X to get their concept skins/models.

So, what you think about them?
    Yes, they are "concepts" but i think some of them are very good (especially Goteki and Triakis ) and would have worked as stantard model for corresponding team. What are your opinions?

Also, a small thing that i noticed about Qirex: Qirex actually have Puma2 craft model from pure. Not that it is bad; Puma2 model is like made for Qirex.

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    supersox

Can't comment about the concept crafts yet, but the similarity of Qirex and Puma2 is because they both use model inspired by the original Qirex's Quantax Design Model as seen in F5000 (WipEout 2097/XL/64) and F7200 (wipEout 3) leagues.

More about Quantax in wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wipeout...a.k.a._Puma.29

Timezone
    GMT + 3

Quote Originally Posted by supersocks View Post
    ...but the similarity of Qirex and Puma2 is because they both use model inspired by the original Qirex's Quantax Design Model as seen in F5000 (WipEout 2097/XL/64) and F7200 (wipEout 3) leagues.
    Ahh... so thats where it comes from. My Wipeout gaming experience starts from pure, though i been searching about wipeouts history and background for some time now. Especially after getting pulse. Considering what i have heard and read about other wipeouts Pulse seems to be the best Wipeout to date. Well, at least for me.

Keep those comments coming when you have change.

I wonder why there is no option to do custom skins for the concept crafts?

Timezone
    GMT + 3

Good point! Maybe it would be possible addon later when all the players (majority) have gotten those concept craft unlocked. I don't want to be spoiler about those concepts.
    I'm just wondering what skins/models you get later on. I have heard you get something nice at 60000 and 100000. Well, i'll propably just have to go and see.
    Last edited by Task; 19th December 2007 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Quotation Eliminated!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Chrono11

The EG-X concept is nothing special. The Assigai however, is quite awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Gamma View Post
    Good point! Maybe it would be possible addon later when all the players (majority) have gotten those concept craft unlocked. I don't want to be spoiler about those concepts.
    I'm just wondering what skins/models you get later on. I have heard you get something nice at 60000 and 100000. Well, i'll propably just have to go and see.
    IsnĀ“t the editor already spoiling the looks of Icaras&Co?

Default Skin question

PLZ tell if there is another thread for this question but can you tell me how many skins there are for each ship(and the names of them)and how many loyalty points is needed to obtain each one of them?I have already the classic,the alternative and the eleminetion.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

i merged your thread here, look at Kandang's post you ll have your answer