Thread: hey guys! pulse n/a?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

Default hey guys! pulse n/a?

well figured i'd ask a question and introduce myself all at once, apparently all of my years playing wipeout, i didnt know of a gathering for players on a website, so im glad i found all of you. my persona is FrostE and im from USA, been playin sine the humble beginnings. ne ways, back to the question on hand, every storee around me says they arent getting the game until tommorow, and some even said not until friday! has any other USA wipers XP'ed this same deal, or do some stores actually have it stocked? nice to meet you all and thanks for your time, see you on the track

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Chrono11

Just jump in and start posting. We also have a weekly time trial challenge if you feel like competing.

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

Heyy, nice name.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Flashback_Jack

Quote Originally Posted by chocofrosty View Post
    i didnt know of a gathering for players on a website
    This is the gathering for players on a website.

- F

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

hey guys thanks for sayin hi and stuff, but any one have a wor don why every1 is saying its available in US today when its not, the stores around here get their deliveries on tues.and thursday. why would every1 be saying for over a month now thats its available on the 12th when tht is clearly just the shipping date, no1 will have it until the 13th, i dont care too too much, but still, they should have just said available on the 13th this whole time, i was totally ready to pick it up today. BLEH!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    VagabondArts

Yeah I went to several retailers today and they all told me they would have it tomorrow.
    Best Buy even had printed wall posters with the date 2/13 on it... I was like :\
    dang...

oh well after all these months hearing everyone talk about how awesome it is and wishing I could play it, whats one more day.

Tomorrow is going to rule.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Welcome to the board and I`m sorry, I don`t understand your writing and can you write in plain english, please.

stevie

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

oh yea, since we are on the subject of how awesome it is, i'm not sure about online gaming community of psp seeing as i just got it like a month ago, and only play final fantasy tactics, but is it easy to find a game on any ap or tournament or whatever, or is it sitting around awhile to get a full game going?

PSN ID
    Alex_Se

Hya welcome to WZ

To tell the truth, it really depends on time. There are times where there is a lot of people, others only 1 room with 1 or 2 people.
    I'm not very patient so when i want a game and fast, i wait for at least 3-4 players. Other times i do 1 vs 1.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

hmmmm, that doesn't seem right at all, i figured there would be alot more people playing the game online.Just 1 room of 1 or 2 people....in all of EURO?!?! i thought this game had a much bigger base in europe than here in the states, i cant imagine the flop when it drops here, but ill still love it

I`ve never failed to find a race on Pulse, any time, which is more than I can say for any other PSP online game I`ve played. I`m sure you`ll find plenty of action.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Flashback_Jack

Odd. Everytime I check, there are virtually no servers running and I'm up all times of the day and night. Could be the result of the Atlantic divide.

- F

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    eastrain

I've noticed the same thing, but it's indeed possibly the timezone difference, given that when i get off work it's around 1-2am in europe.