Thread: Wtf?!! Error?! Hax?!

PSN ID
    Ash-Omen

Question Wtf?!! Error?! Hax?!

ok this just happend too me... i joined a tourney 1st race starts and my camera angle is stuck really far from the ship then as i race my ship gets further and further away slowly, then it comes up "WRONG WAY" then i randomly die.......and after the race it showed 2 Ash-Omens.

2nd race same thing but it showed me as last and 1st the 1 i was controlling i was winning and racing in internal view (which im not used too) and still apearing as wrong way and my ship was gettin randomly damaged as if the last place ship is being hit so i kept obsorbing and eventually managed too win despite the guy behind me who seemed too have unlimeted cannons, anyway i won showed me 1st 2nd and last with 2nd as me highlighted and 1 showing racing... and the other showing 0.

next race everyone left..

the host was Bazounga and he did the funny *host a game as venom then switch too rapier* thing

LOL has anyone else witnessed such insanity on pulse?

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    BARTgai

um, seen nothing like what you speak of, but it sounds pretty crazy

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    zargz

it's a bug, happened to me before. I think I posted about it on the online meeting thread.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Frances_Penfold --ofw--

I think Lunar and Medusa had a similar thing happen-- as zargz says, check the "online meeting" thread for more details.

Weird stuff! Luckily it seems like a rare event overall.

PSN ID
    Alex_Se

That must be the strangest glitch on pulse
    How many glitches found so far?

I think we're at 476 now. I've had this one a few times. Actually I've had bad luck in general online and the waiting time between races and in lobby and the amount of wrecked races mean it hasn't been worth my while playing online. That may change when the US gets online and there are more races out there though.