Thread: ATT. Developers-About the download packs...

Default ATT. Developers-About the download packs...

I know the game developers sometimes stop by, so I hope they read this:

I bought the first download pack for this game, and put it on my PSP.

Now, I have 2 PSP's, one of the older models, and a slim, and when I changed the memory stick from the old one to the new one, and tried to play, because of your anti-piracy protection, I couldn't...

It only works on one PSP.

Now, I tried redownloading with the slim and a friend's memory stick and it works on that one.

This means that I can't switch between them, I have to have 2 memory sticks and 2 different savegames!!
    I paid for your game (and all the previous ones, too), I paid for the download pack, and I can't even use it as I wish!

You, Sirs, won't be getting more money from me! I refuse to pay as much as I have and suffer because OTHERS pirate!

I sincerely hope you find some sort of solution for this.

Thank you for your time.

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

There is a solution for it, activate the other PSP using the account management link on the PS Store. Try a little harder next time before you go ranting a lot of complete shite.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    BravePotato7 / ARI

Hey hey, I think the point is to be a little more polite and control your frustrastion when asking for a problem to be fixed, but we need to be understanding and the bigger person in our replies, don't stoop, just make your point.

Good luck all!

PSN ID
    Alex_Se

Ouch... Imagine if you Memory stick gets damaged, but you are glad you made a backup the day before. So you rush and go buy another memory stick and copy the bacup to it. Would the pack work?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

You got permission to download the pack and every other games you bought on the ps store 5 times in total...
    about the backup of your MS ( i haven't tested) but pretty sure it's working.

If i am wrong , PM me i will unlock this thread.

There are at least a couple of forum members recently treading way too close to the edge of incivility and unreasonableness. I advise more thinking, less typing