Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Wipeout-Game.com

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Wipeout-Game.com rankings tables have been reset this morning.

You'll need to re-upload your profile to get your times in the tables.

great news, an opportunity to be first for a bit! Except I`m at work and I can`t.

Also an opportunity for anyone who`s been giving themselves any advantages to start playing by the same rules as the majority. You know it`s right.

Finally, thanks to Rob and SL for all your work on this.

PSN ID
    Alex_Se

Indeed great news! Finnaly That guy Biscotteala? something like that. Was deleted from the table. His cheated position was taken down.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Cool

Great work to all those who slaved away to fix things!

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Nice one guys, now come on the Assegai bandwagon lets take the top spot back from Piranha!!

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    KANDANG

has the error in single player race times been fixed too ?

not many people have uploaded theirs yet.. will wait and see

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Hopefully, yes - it will not process the times if the race was not completed.

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Does that make it impossible to have a time for any track you got eliminated on mid race and the game saved it? Do you have any idea if the US version has any bug fixes at all? I'd buy it right away if that feature wasn't present in it.

PSN ID
    infoxicated

That is indeed fixed in the US version.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Can you tell us if EU profiles will be compatible with the US version of the game? (sorry if this is known already)

Ugh. Any idea what else is fixed in the US version?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    IwannaTinkle

So, now that the site is working great, can I please ask a couple of questions?

1- What does the "Ranked" option mean in the end? How do you influence it?
    2- How do you know how many points you earning online and offline for a certain team? Is that judged by the amoount of loyalty points or is it something else?

Thanks and sorry if this was answered before, work is killing me lately

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Ranked is your respective performance against other people online. The more different people you play and win against, the higher your rank. If you play the same people all the time and win against them all the time, the effect this has on your rank will decrease over time.

All Team Allegiance points are earned offline, now, which was the way it was originally meant to work. I had a feeling that the choice of ship during online play might well be different than what you'd use offline.

PSN ID
    Ash-Omen

Angry

i need help i get the Session expired problem on my PSP but not on my PC i also get it wen im trying my friends connection any suggestions? its really anoying i cant upload my stats and can som1 tell me a nice proxy too use? i know nothing about proxies.

Ive even tryed making a new account and using a friends but still dosent work i dont understand why it works on the PC but not the PSP even tho they're using the same connection, it used too work fine on the PSP but randomly stopped working 1 day.

some1 plz help its really started too piss me off for eg ive just now set the fastest time for Outpost 7 white phantom single race lap time (23.25) but cant fuking upload it!!!
    Last edited by Ash-Omen; 4th February 2008 at 11:16 PM.

PSN ID
    Ash-Omen

FIXED! my problem was cookies wernt enabled ¬_¬

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Frances_Penfold --ofw--

Awesome work! I hadn't figured that any sorts of changes could be accomplished at this point of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Se View Post
    Indeed great news! Finnaly That guy Biscotteala? something like that. Was deleted from the table. His cheated position was taken down.
    It was taken down, yes, but I guess the big question is if the new version of the website will identify cheaters in some manner and prevent them from uploading their cheated times.

Here's hoping!

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    KANDANG

Quote Originally Posted by infoxicated View Post
    Ranked is your respective performance against other people online. The more different people you play and win against, the higher your rank. If you play the same people all the time and win against them all the time, the effect this has on your rank will decrease over time.

All Team Allegiance points are earned offline, now, which was the way it was originally meant to work. I had a feeling that the choice of ship during online play might well be different than what you'd use offline.
    will your points decrease if you lose ? and if yes, does it drop alot if you lost to a lower ranked opponent

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Frances_Penfold --ofw--

Infoxicated, this is a fairly minor point, and I may just be doing something wrong--

But in the new version of the website, I think that when viewing Speed Lap records, that the "next track" and "previous track" links switch you out of "Speed Lap" entries and into "Time Trials"?

PSN ID
    Ash-Omen

wow i just noticed the ranked part, im 5th hehe. so it lowers wen u loose and goes up wen u win? but only goes up if u dont play the same people all the time?

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Quote Originally Posted by Frances_Penfold View Post
    Infoxicated, this is a fairly minor point, and I may just be doing something wrong--

But in the new version of the website, I think that when viewing Speed Lap records, that the "next track" and "previous track" links switch you out of "Speed Lap" entries and into "Time Trials"?
    That's broken, unfortunately - but it'll be fixed in the next version.