Thread: mass eliminations

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Sven-RIT

Default mass eliminations

I had an interesting experience with the plasma bolt. It was near the beginning of a race, so people were all bunched up together. I got a plasma bolt and fired at a small group and eliminated 3 ships with one shot! Is this supposed to happen!?
    Another time, I was in first place on lap 3 when I fired a quake backwards and racked up 6 or 7 eliminations for a total of 8 at the finish.
    Anyone else have similar experiences?

Yes, actually. (I have bought the PS2 and the game with it about a week back now). The "plasma experience" also happened to me.

About the game itself: it gives me mixed feelings. The graphics engine is wonderful, and most of the music is okay as well. The control system is too rollcage-esque however, and I really hate it when the computer randomly places you back on the track. I have about 60% of the game completed now, in about 12h of playing time.

Peace,
    V.

the graphics looks really nice when you pause the game, excellent textures on track.. but its all flickering so much in motion that you really dont appreiciate the good work...

I've raced in a race where everyone has been eliminated bar myself... I think it was a Weapon Challenge for one of the teams.

ROFL

I played 2ply with my brother (florion height 2) and noone survived. (respawning disabled)
    WHAT A GAME!

Bei Adrenalinmangel wird ihnen wipeout empfohlen.