Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Packs

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

I, for one, won't buy these packs in any near future. Simply because I'm satisfied with the core game and do not see any need to spend 16€ in those packs.
    I'm sure they are nice, but with the offline-only ships the only attractive thing left are the new tracks (because why should you learn to handle those ships if you can't race them in multiplayer anyway?).
    And right at the moment those are no 16€ worth IMO. Maybe in a few months or something

PSN ID
    Bastou85 - 3.90 M33-2 333mhz

There's a thing I don't get about the tracks being playable online... how does the data transfer work ?

Does the host who has the new tracks send them to the other players ?

It'd be quite annoying if they were transfered each time a game with those tracks starts, that's why I've been wondering if they're saved on your memory stick or something similar which we aren't aware of...

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    Swift412

If the host changes to a DLC only track, anyone who doesn't have it is kicked out of the room.

PSN ID

Allright, thanks for clearing that out.

Default DLC Region-coded?

Hi everyone, just found this forum and have been trying to find one thing out...

I'm interested in getting the DLC packs sometime in the future, maybe when they've been lowered to 99 pence each, but I bought both my PSP and WipeOut Pulse in the US.

I live in Iceland, so naturally I got a UK PSN Store account...

Does anyone know if the UK PSN Pulse Packs wouldn't work with a US version? I know the DLC packs for Pure were region-specific, but I have seen no info on the Pulse packs being the same way.

PSN ID

All pulse packs are international, I have both the US and EU versions of pulse and the Euro packs work for me.

I think someone answered for the US pulse packs a bit earlier in the thread.

Oh, great! Thanks

I had tried to look for it in the thread, but I hadn't checked all 38 pages of it, but sorry for the redundant question then, people

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Northern_Raven

I haven't been on the site in a couple of weeks...but I guess the US downloads aren't out yet... what the hell?

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

I don't think it makes a lot of sense from a business standpoint to release the additional content at the same time or very shortly after the release of the main game.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Northern_Raven

That wasn't the case with Pure

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Pure stuff was free. My point is releasing the Pulse packs in the US to soon after the game is probably not the best way to extract more money out of the player.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

Makes me wonder why I didn't just wait another two months and didn't import the game from AU...

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Default Who is having all the download packs?

I really would like to know how many persons are having all the DLC? I think these tracks are very good, especially the tracks of Vostok Reef and Gemini Dam. Whenever I am online and I switch to DLC, almost everybody is gone.

People be sure to get the DLC, because it is so good. Make sure you share it with your friends because once bought means five times the content for the same price.

Thanks again to DjManiac for the packs!

PSN ID
    ummagumma88 /feel free to add me

i've got all of them, sharing the cost with two friends of mine. I can assure that new ships and tracks are pretty cool and funny, especially gemini dam, really tricky.
    The problem, already mentioned, is that downloaded ships cannot be used in multiplayer matches, which gave 'em a less purpose in terms of how many loyalty points you would like to get with them..
    You have always to take a (little) bitter pill to be happy

I`ve got them all - as well as 100,000 loyalty for Haribo.....Peace!

PSN ID
    stin_wz

I got all of them packs.

Jings!, I will need to practice these tracks just in case!

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

i got them all

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    jklasdf

im tired of waiting for the freakin' packs to release in north america its been so long, i feel like im really missing out on a lot of quality racing.

i always read things about what people in europe are saying about the packs, but i want to experience it myself!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Frances_Penfold --ofw--

Yeah, I will buy all the DLC when it becomes available-- but still no word from SCEA about when it will be available

I'm actually surprised about this-- I never expected the DLC to be available right away but we are, gosh, six or eight weeks since the original release. I would think that Sony wants to get the DLC on the market pretty soon else people forget about Wipeout Pulse, or worse, sell the game.

Anyone know where i can get these packs free? other than mininova?
    I'm not talking about custom firmware!! i just mean save files
    Last edited by Rahvin13; 31st March 2008 at 04:03 PM.