Thread: Which ship to use in the Zone?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    GKyl

Default Which ship to use in the Zone?

I haven't done much experimenting in Zone Mode, which is why I usually stick with Feisar since I thought good turning ability was THE most important issue as soon as you hit Phantom speed. Now, I'm not great at racing Zone (always been a slow adaptor, so to speak ), but have any of you noticed that better shields might actually make up for Feisar's turning speed? Just asking, not stating a fact here, and I know Feisar has pretty good shields to begin with... So, any ideas if Qirex were actually the better choice in the Zone?

Ben

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Chrono11

umm the stats are all the same, and I've used several ships, noticing no difference

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    GKyl

Yep, you're right. Damn it, that's what happenes when publishers send unfinished code as review copies and don't manage to send another copy BEFORE the release date after the game's been tweaked and changed for weeks.

Hanging in the air in the same way bricks don't

If you're playing for loyalty points, the best ship for Zone is whichever one you use the most in Eliminator mode.

even though all the ships have the same stats, they all have different sizes. from what I can tell bigger ship=easier to hit walls.

PSN ID
    jacenat

i still think the different sizes on the zone ships is a bug.