Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favourite & Most hated tracks.

Yeah that's true, one quake won't slow you down that much. But plasma followed by quake or the old quake, mines, bomb combo or any of the other Nouva-like barrages will take you out of a race in a second with little to nothing you can do about it. Just my own personal experience with the last two tracks on the higher classes of course. Not speaking for everyone.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

True, the walls feel like they're magnetic in this game, hit them on the outside of a corner and you really have to fight to pull away from it

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Favorite:
    De Konstruct

Exceeds expectations:
    The Amphiseum

Most hated:
    Well, first I thought Arc Prime, but I think it's pretty cool now. But beside any other, I could hate outpost 7 but I haven't played it yet.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

I fully agree with you Dogg Thang.
    You just said what bothers me so much.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

I'm gonna amend my choices for best and worst tracks

My new favourite is Tech De Ra, either white or black. Love racing this one, no matter what speed class. Least is now either Basilico Black or Metropia Black. Basilico because it's just damn awkward and those corkscrew mag-strip sections get on my nerves, and I never get anything out of Metropia.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    GKyl

Quote Originally Posted by Jenze View Post
    Most hated: Well, first I thought Arc Prime, but I think it's pretty cool now.
    This seems to be a consistency with most Pulse tracks: At first they might seem awkward, but as soon as you get to terms with them and get into their flow most courses really grow on you.

Max, Dogg Thang: I hardly ever end up getting destroyed by such a wave of weapons fire. I find these are rare instances, which kind of reminds you every once in a while that weapons are a serious issue - but I really don't feel like they ever get in the way of racing as they did in Fusion.

Ben

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Sometimes the weapon fire really does get in the way, especially when the timing is so convenient. The number of times I've taken a rocket hit when entering a corner, leaving me at a near standstill, is too many to count. Others I haven't been able to get out of last place because of a one-man army battering me every time I try to pass

And is it normal for the AI to be able to use a turbo through the Outpost 7 double hairpin? I have gotten the hang of that one now, but that was taking the piss.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ZenDJiNN

My favourites keep on changing as i unlock more tracks. At the moment, Amphesium is probably top of the list, followed by Tech De Ra which i really love.

BUT.... i've just recently unlcoked Fort Gale & i'm REALLY loving that!

Least fave tracks are still De Konstrukt (Black & White) and i'm not too keen on Metropia Black either, although i'm kind of getting used to it now.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Tech de Ra definitely my favorite in both version , followed by metropia white and vertica (both)

Least = arc prime black : nasty one with barely no weapon pads

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ZenDJiNN

I don't mind Arc Prime Black as much as either of the De Konstrukts..... those Grav Strips really hack me off!

PSN ID
    jacenat

favorite:
    - de konstruct
    - arc prime

least favorite
    - outpost 7
    - amphiseum

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Cool

Favourite so far is definitely Platinum Rush Black. Seems to have a little more flow to it than the White track.

Least Favourite is Outpost 7 White. The Black version seems to go so much smoother for some reason...I don't know exactly why...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    wichetael

Favourites are De Konstruct Black and Vertica Black

When I first encountered Tech De Ra White, I was really miffed with it, I just couldn't get the hang of that chicane at the end. It's better now, but I still rather play the Black versions.

Least favourite is Outpost 7 Black, coming out of the double hairpin you are thrown into that weird double tightening chicane leading up to the start/finish straight, I am *always* getting caught out there and end up in the little nook to the right. Oh well, more practice I guess...

PSN ID
    Alex_Se

I would Say For favourites:

Moa Therma both B & W
    I love the Mag-lock loop and the landscape, its been my favourite since Grid 1.

Tech de ra B & W
    Its so fast, specially in Phantom SPEEEEED.

and Amphiseum White.
    The Final Jump is awsome. The last time i saw such a big jump was in The delta Pack for pure.

Most hated:

Basilico W & B.
    Sorry Basilico fans, there's no way i can adapt myself into this one .

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    BARTgai

i loved basilico black and the amphiseum w&b.

outpost 7 however, gives me nightmares

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    VagabondArts

I haven't unlocked all the tracks yet, but so far my favorites are talons junction black, tech de ra white, and arc prime black.

So far, I think all of the tracks are MILES beyond what was in pure...
    but if I had to pick a least favorite, it would be Moa Therma (w&b), simply because it's probably the most boring... though one cool thing is that the environment reminds me of bombmans level from the first megaman on nes haha.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    FlintFandango or RennFlint or Flint Fandango (PS4)

My favourite tracks are Moa Therma (Black&White) as well as Metropia (Black&White)! These are good to handle, also for beginners.

Every track has its own challenge, even if Orkus and Basilico are absolutely no joyrides for me, with a lot of practice I also come to finish these tracks in time.

till yesterday there was no track I´ve really hated much...let´s get to the point:

Yesterday, I unlocked Outpost 7. So eager to play, I wanted to check this track immediately - what followed was nothing but pure frustration.
    I don´t want to tell you about hairpins´n´stuff - you surely know about these obstacles...
    ..."best thing" was, when I positioned my beloved Icaras vertically, after it crashed into a column. - it took hours to get it straight back on the line. The race was finished before it even began.

Well, I guess I have to practice much harder, to gain a medal at this track!
    But until that happens, Outpost 7 will be my most hated track!

Outpost my ""!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    IndoorSnowStorm

*Note - I live in the U.S., so I don't have the download packs.

My personal favorite is Outpost 7. Now, before anyone thinks I'm a crazy lunatic, let me explain.

1. There's snow. (I like snow, if you can't tell from my username)
    2. I love those hairpins!
    3. I like the rainbowish colors on the shortcut in the tunnel.
    4. It has a cool logo on the starting line.
    5. It is in Finland (Homeland of my ex-favorite ship EG-X)

Close seconds are Fort Gale and Vertica

My least favorite would have to be Basilico or Metropia. They both have me wall scraping, but that is pretty much it.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Cool

Developers take note: there is one person who likes Outpost 7!!!

PSN ID
    stin_wz

And me! but so does other guys too!!! So we are not the only ones!

stevie