Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Online Website. Skin Editor discussion.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Xbox Live Gamertag: INFAXSU

Quote Originally Posted by INFAXSU View Post
    My skin editor won't run, I click on it and the page just refreshes.
    Still won't run via psp... even after clicking on it a record setting 25 times the other day... what A waste of my life. could it have something to do with my javascript?
    Last edited by INFAXSU; 28th August 2008 at 10:06 AM.

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

It can't run on psp.
    Last edited by mdhay; 28th August 2008 at 02:38 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 9

Quote Originally Posted by mdhay View Post
    Downloading the ship skinner would actually be illegal.
    Interesting posint. Im not sure if it would, though. Normally, if something "works" via the internet, then technically part or all of whatever it is is actually, for a short while, "downloaded" onto a pc, isnt it?

anyway, I was really after a home-made application that would do the same as the wipeout skin generator online. I think it would be great! anyone else?

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Online Skin Editor works fine. I've created lots of skins and downloaded them to my psp. And taken them online. Awesome...

If anyone has problems with using the skin editor, I don't mind helping... PM me.

skin editor wont work for me.I make my ship and when i save or preview it crashes....maybe cos im on vista.maybe its xp compatiable

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    NightArh

Red face

try to install proper fresh video drivers, latest shockwave and mozilla firefox 3.5 if you have pc. it works well for me even in1 buggy windows 7 rc1

thx for the help, ill try it out

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Yes, I had better luck with Mozilla firefox. And Adobe Flash works fine on it too...

PSN ID
    SiruDrawoh

Hi, I'm having major issues with the skin editor (and the website in general). When I try to log in to the website, I get a session expired notice every time. I used a proxy and logged in successfully, get the the editor, get all excited, and... nothing. I waited for two hours and all it did was stay at the loading screen. I tried different proxies (thinking some may not have supported flash or something) made sure my flash was updated to the latest version, tried for hours and hours, and then finally gave up. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know of a way to fix this? I don't really want to be using someone else's ship skin forever, especially since I plan to play online soon.

Additional details (which I originally forgot to add); ISP: HughesNet Satellite Internet (I absolutely hate it!). Browser: Firefox 3.(latest). OS: Windows Vista Home Premium.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me resolve this rather annoying problem!
    Last edited by Siru Drawoh; 2nd June 2010 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Adding additional details

PSN ID
    jesse9705

http://www.wipeout-game.com/html/ship/Tex3

thats my Skin design for mirage i made i call it Crystal mantis

Timezone
    GMT -5

That's your account, so we're unable to see it.

You would have to screencap it (Prnt Scrn key), save it as an image, and then upload to a service like Imageshack or Photobucket, or attach it as an image in the post.

Or you could take a photo of the craft ingame, use a USB cable (or wireless connection, never used that for images myself but I imagine its possible) to transfer it to a computer, and then attach it as an image.

Hey,
    I´m trying to edit a skin in Photoshop but I don´t know how to get it there.I cann see the skin on my clipboard but can´t copy it from there and only save as a .CLP clip which my Photoshop cannot read.Anybody an idea?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

To copy the skin from the editor on the website to Photoshop or another editing program:
    1. Select a color in the color palette on the right.
    2. Click on the painting palette icon on the right of the color palette.
    3. Click on the Copy icon that now appears in the toolbar at the bottom of the editor (There is a list of all the icons below the editor window, look in there to identify the Copy icon.)
    4. Paste in your image editing program.

To copy the skin from Photoshop back to the editor:
    1. Copy the skin inside Photoshop (All of it) to your clipboard.
    2. Follow steps 1 and 2 from the previous instruction set on the editor window of the website.
    3. Click on the Paste icon that appears in the toolbar at the bottom of the editor.
    4. Exit the color picker by pressing the X icon in the color picker window.
    5. Press the save button to save your skin.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

also if you don't want to lose too much quality while passing from photoshop to the editing program. Convert on photoshop your skin at 16 colors (the maximum available of the editing program) using the indexed color's mode.
    Quality is much better than letting the editing program compress itself your photoshop file to a 16 color's one

problem solved, thanks
    Last edited by FilmerFlo; 26th October 2010 at 03:12 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

Say...how do you actually work on the skin?(I'm not clear on how it works.Plus,every time I log into WipEout-Game,I get a session expired message)Some external application or within the editor itself?

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

Seems that I could access the skin editor...via my phone's internet connection/tethering. I guess it acted somewhat like a proxy.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    icarasDragon

I just can't seem to sign in at all, all I get is

500>> Network Error

Timeout bug?

PSN ID
    jesse9705

Perhaps it is caused by This Problem on Sony's side, As you see the service is down which means it is impossible too fully carry over all encrypted data too the Wipeout Game site, So therefore once it is up it should be able too load again, For those of you who can access the link i posted without getting a matienence message, The PSN is 100% restored in your region allowing the login system too retrieve your encrypted account data

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    Juissi-mehu

Unhappy Frustration at the highest..

2012.. and the Wipeout website is still down..
    I want to customize mah Feisar ship!
    But does anyone know, if the website is on again after the release of Wipeout 2048? Wipeout Pulse ain't anything without the ship skin creator..