Thread: It's out!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default It's out!

14th? HMV in Dublin doesn't think so. It was open late for Christmas shopping and I went in and there it was. I was surprised as you can imagine. So I have it! That was a loooooong wait.

The gutting thing? I had no idea it was out so I had left my PSP at work. So, right now, I'm having to just read the instructions. My first impressions of Pulse and I just have the instructions - no colour pics if anyone is curious. The inside is black and white and just goes through all of the options we knew were there. Opens with quotes from Natasha Belmondo and three others, including Mirage from Dubai - the new team.

Isn't it sad that the only info I can give you right now is just from the manual? Well, all may not be lost. I have called a mate who may or may not be able to come round with his PSP. If he does, I'll update this asap with more info. Otherwise it will be the morning when I'm back in work.

But you should all check your shops because HMV in Dublin can't be the only place selling it.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    IwannaTinkle

WTF??????

I'm in the wrong side of the ocean!!!!!!!

It's great to know it's out, and it's always like that, take your umbrella outside, and then the sun will shine your eyes out, get Pulse, leave your PSP at work

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

AAARGGHH NO FAIR!! I want it now! Dublin you say? I happen to have the day off work tomorrow how much is the boat trip over?

PSN ID
    infoxicated

I read on some other gaming forums that guys have picked it up already.

Damn... I forgot to check tonight when I was in Asda buying Singstar... d'oh!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

unfair.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Right, I'm going on a Pulse hunt after work tomorrow up Oxford Street!