GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

Congrats, Lunar

But hey, "Luna Parcs" should make advertisments for trips to Katmoda 12

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Heh!

I came up with that after staying at Center Parcs!

It is a holiday resort located in the disused Katmoda complex - the original RaCast satellite of Tech de Ra provides additional sunlight to keep it tropical all year round.

I think I took the docs home with me at some point... so next time I actually get home I'll dig them out and add them to the fan fiction, because they were never used on the official sites and it's a bit of a waste just to have them sitting there.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

?!?! you said RaCast!...... ahhhh phantasy star online. it will never die for me...*cough* ohhh ummmm GO WO HD!!!!! WOOOOOOO

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Never played that - the name of the satellite came from the name of the power company; Tech de Ra. Any relation to other entities, either real or fictional is purely coincidental.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    dobyblue

Wow - photo mode looks totally killer too to grab some sweet screenshots, saved at 1920x1080.

PSN ID
    PHO-KU

...i've only just got around to checking the wipeouthd website, my gosh it just looks stunningly fantastic and i for one can't wait.

have to say i also absolutely love the work put in on the logos under the environments section, some of those are so dr / build inspired its untrue - great work indeed folks!

roll on release date...

r

Timezone
    GMT + 9
    PSN ID
    HISHO-JP-

Now it is time to update official websites.

no HD in JP....

Timezone
    GMT + 9
    PSN ID
    HISHO-JP-

Lightbulb

Official WOHD website is updated.
    (BGM(became full ver?),menu,game info(split screen),teams,and videos(trailer))

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    netsan

English GB goes to a 404 Error and I can't find the 12 teams in English US... on ly 8 of them !

Works fine for me. Do you need to clear your Temp Internet Files / cache or something?

I'm not an expert in these things.

Looks nice. I'm really slow on the uptake here but I've just noticed that the menus in HD, which are the same for this site, actually bear a striking resemblance to the Pulse site at wipeout-game.com. And that the Pulse site doesn't actually mirror the style of menu seen in Pulse.

So... that has me wondering, Foxy, did you effectively create the design template for WO HD's menus by doing the Pulse site? I know the style varies and the fonts are different but there are certainly similarities there.

I know they were present in the previous version of the site but I love the little images highlighting the sponsorship. As DR as they are, I love the logo design.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

ok, very cool ! nice that they have add the ships and the rest, but i have just notice something strange in the mirage craft , and i have to ask why in the site the lcd screen in the cockpit is green? in the game is clear not green ( or may be my game who get something wrong )

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    So... that has me wondering, Foxy, did you effectively create the design template for WO HD's menus by doing the Pulse site? I know the style varies and the fonts are different but there are certainly similarities there.
    The wipeout-game.com site was designed by the graphic design team at Studio Liverpool, who passed similar assets to the web design firm that created the Flash site. So it's no coincidence they're pretty similar looking.

Wipeout-game.com couldn't be done in Flash, as it needed to be easily updated and the tabular data is best displayed in HTML.

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

Quote Originally Posted by omega329 View Post
    /snip/i decided to read it earlier this year, I thought: "hey, I might be doing it when I start my GCSEs next year lets give it a go./snip/"
    And look at what we're doing.

Timezone
    GMT + 9
    PSN ID
    HISHO-JP-

Exclamation

HD JP official website has been opened.

Based on wipeouthd.com + some localization.
    But some points are older version...

Timezone
    GMT + 12

So are they going to make the records viewable / searchable ?