Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Playstation Store Soon Open For PC's" - Sony

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

For anyone still having problems with the transfer dying...
    I've noticed on a few occasions that my transfers to/from my psp have died, not in relation to the store, just any old time. And tonight I found out why

If you have one of those usb cables which forks and doubles as a method of charging your PSP (common in a lot of PSP gear bundles) try the transfer again with the power portion of the lead disconnected.
    It appears that charging the PSP puts ever so slightly too much drain on the USB power supply, just enough to stop the transfer. Disconnecting this part of the lead makes it behave like a conventional USB - USB-Mini cable, and transfers then work again without issue.

Mine was failing tonight in copying Kula World from the PS3 to the PSP. WipEout had already succeeded, it took me a while to realise that plugging in the power plug was the only change I had made.

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

I read that using those dual cables to charge your PSP isn't such a good idea.

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

I discovered this morning that using that same cable to transfer from my pc to my psp even without the power side connected was unreliable. so into the trash it goes.
    if you've been using one of these cables and having issues, definitely try a conventional lead

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    zargz

yeh I'll return it damora!