Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: PS3 - Who's going get one for wipEout HD?

PSN ID
    rushinmonkey

*jumps in*

i got my dual shocks 3's from amazon. was the more expensive of those 2, as i must have missed the cheap one when i looked.. came in 2 days, and no danger of import duties as they are shipped from UK.

Makes the world of difference in GT5p i have to say

Nice one rushin. Just ordered one myself. I knew signing up on here was a good idea!

PSN ID
    CurlyPutz

Quote Originally Posted by eLhabib View Post
    @Baldy: Is there even a schedule for the DS3 EU release? Where did you get yours? WipEoutHD-release my be imminent, and I still need to get me one of those.
    @Norfolk: the full game is supposed to be coming out end of may.
    I imported via;

http://www.renchi.com/

Took about 3 days t get here, had my JPN copy of GP5p sent over using these guys too. They do give you the option to mark down the cost shown on the invioce too to help get around any additional taxes, like we donlt get enough tax in this country (UK) already!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Squallie

The battery lasts almost as long in DualShock 3, so that is not a problem. When I bought my first DS3 I played through Uncharted and a little more after that without recharging.

I probably would get a PS3 just for WipEout HD... If I had the money!

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

I actually did. And truth be told, I have 5 games for it, but only ever play HD Fury (and a lil bit of Mirrors Edge - but hardly)

Buying the PS3 for wipEout HD Fury may seem a lil extravagant to some, but for me - it has been a worthy investment. Having said that, I have tried to get mates to buy a PS3 and wipEout but its not for everybody... this is the hardest racing game to master, and there's always room for improvement, which is why HD Fury has a longevity which other games just can't match up to. So, for that reason, it's not really an extravagant buy, coz I'm still playing this game 7 months on... well worth the paper I spent I think

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

NICE MEGA BUMP ACE
    Yeah, I need to get back into WipEout, Got a platinum on Pure so that's a high possibility

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Default Got my cousin to get PS3 and HD FURY :)

Cheers mate Well, here I am again, bumping it but for a reason.

See, My cousin (PSN-id : Man_Like_Jones) and I went out to get a PS3 and WipEout HD Fury for him. He's a member here but won't post for a bit since he doesn't know anyone here, but hey - I posted on his behalf...

I was looking through my profile and I have now got 5 referrals, but nthe best one is my cousins referral, coz that was a mission, involved leaving my house and shopping around etc... I feel kinda proud that I've managed to bring someone to the fold

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    LurifaxFlux

I didn't buy my PS3 just for WipEout, but over 60% of the time I've used my PS3 has been playing WipEout x)

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Well Larifaflux, You play wipEout more than anything else, maybe subconsciously you knew that would be the case, if so - then your post counts kinda... we'll allow it coz you a good pilot

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    motorsagmannen

@lurifaxflux: haha same story. i didnt even know wipeout was released on ps3 untill i sign in on the psn store. but it is by far the ps3 game ive played the most xP

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

I bought a PS3 hoping to get my hands on a WO, but not specifically for WO. Glad I did as well, as like LurifaxFlux, a large portion of my PS3 gaming time has been spent in 'HD.