Thread: Pre-ordered...anyone??? Models???

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    cybrpnk

Default Pre-ordered...anyone??? Models???

Not happy Jan...

Went into my local gaming store today to pre-order Pulse (cause I have a credit note for the store)...and they still don't have Pulse up on their system...sigh...

Not happy...

SL...Colin...or whomever from SL who roams theys halls, any chance of a Limited Collector's Edition WipEout Pulse???

I've always wanted a scaled model of an ship..AG-5Y5 preferably...being an industrial design student, I'm currently in the process of modelling one in a CAD software called Rhinoceros...since we just attained 2 new 3D printing rapid prototypers at uni which print native in ABS plastic...I'm gonna give it a go...lol

Getting the dimensions and proportions right is a b*atch though...seeing i don't have any blue prints to go off...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

WipEout Pure's image gallery gives some side-views of an AG-5Y5. You can download it from the download section of the mainpage

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

I don't know of any place (reputable) offering Pulse pre order right now

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Wait till Pulse comes up next month, then I can order it advance!

stevie

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    SpaceboyG

Hey agent orange,

There is hardly any limited edition sets for any PSP game. Only can thing of one and it was for DJ Max 2. Thinking that publishers probably make money on the console limited editions. However, since it's limited and we are a small and loyal brand, I don't see how it would hurt making us one for Pulse

I'll be happy with Pulse, they've already added dream like features already in the game.

There are papercarft models available on here. If paper is not your thing and by the sounds of what you have at school, it wouldn't be mine either, perhaps there's a way of extrapolating the papercraft data into CAD?

PSN ID
    q_dmc12

heh, lasers and motion sensors