Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Features and Changes

PSN ID
    NFNiTM

im hoping an indian team is featured in the game, if not in pulse, then hopefully in future games

PSN ID
    infoxicated

So you've said in another topic.

Keep on topic - last warning.

PSN ID
    NFNiTM

you could have a team/ship creator as a new feature, when you create a new ship you can put it on the network for other players to download into their games, forza motorsport 2 has a simular feature, the difference is microsoft expect you to pay money

OK angryman, good idea, I read an old interview today on WO Pulse changes and this few words still disturb me again and again : "Improved controls. The handling is smoother, the ships are more evenly balanced. We're confident that the control is the best and most accessible the series has seen to date."
    I hope that "accessible" doesn't mean that SL changed the handlind to make it easier to casual players and awful to fan community players.

Don't want to talk before seeing the real game in my hands so I shut my mouth and wait and see...
    Last edited by Lance; 7th August 2007 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Removed redundant quote. Read the guidelines, please.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

I remember reading an old magazine interview (around LATE 2000) that said Wipeout Fusion was trying to include more accessible ship handling for novice players.

Most of us know how that turned out. X_X

However, looking at video footage I'd say the handling appears about the same as Pure.

PSN ID
    infoxicated

It's an evolution of Pure's handling, yet the extra floatiness and pitch control, coupled with the increased acceleration makes it hard to go back to Pure after playing Pulse. I think everyone here will approve - and those that don't would be searching for something to moan about anyway, so what can you do!

Timezone
    GMT -6

I just hope the ship bounces when you exit a jump! I've always loved that in the earlier games!

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

On Chenghou project the nose can bounce up so much after the drop that your looking straight at the tunnel roof

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Cool

*sigh* Yes I've perfected "somersaults" on Chenghou project...I seriously need to learn how to pilot with a dpad before pulse because it will be far more necessary to use Pitch control in Pulse than Pure by the sounds of it!

Floaty = nose down desparately

Quote Originally Posted by infoxicated View Post
    It's an evolution of Pure's handling, yet the extra floatiness and pitch control, coupled with the increased acceleration makes it hard to go back to Pure after playing Pulse. I think everyone here will approve
    May god hear you infoxicated...

Timezone
    GMT -6

When I ment "bounce" I ment like in Wip3out, you know, where the ship bounces a couple of times after a jump.

PSN ID
    NFNiTM

have crazy bits like on spilskinanke in 2097, where you jump from peice of track to peice of track like on the last turn, but, you have to pitch your nose to land correctly, so you can have a jump into what looks like a wall but you have to pitch-up to land on the wall which is in actual fact the next part of the track, or do 180 turn in mid air with the thrust off and pitch the nose down.

Timezone
    GMT -3

Post The lack of auricom

I am really angry and disappointed this new wipEout only by a thing.really seems to me a very good game but what bothers me is that auricom, one of the most traditional teams not in the final list of teams, if it is true, in an expansion will come but it is not the same.
    -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------
    Greetings from am_auricom

am_auricom, don't be worried. I think that Auricom team will be added as "extra" in the future expansion packs that are scheduled after the game release. It was so also for Pure

Timezone
    GMT -6

Yeah, Auricom was, and still is, a integral WipEout team. But maybe their entry into the middle of the FX400 league has a purpose....

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

To give them an excuse for not winning the championship

^chuckles^

PSN ID
    stin_wz

*Horrified!, stroking Auricom`s ship with care, there there!...just ignore them ok?, they are evil the..(suddenly!, the oil starting to drip on me! meaning Auricom is crying)..oh!, it`s alright!. Don`t worry I will sort them out with Repulser! Auricom`s ship starts to go up and down couple of times.

stevie

lol. Thanks, stevie. Both sensitive to Auricom's feelings and entertaining to me.

Timezone
    GMT -2
    PSN ID
    Stew2000

It's a shame the official site doesn't have any images or info about Auricom.
    Still... keeps us on the edge of our seats in eager anticipation

Anyway, What Pulse has alot to offer, it's definatly going to be a big hit when released in a few weeks or so.