Thread: W'O" records

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    elementfortytwo

Default W'O" records

Did a little racing this evening and wrote down all of my (old + 2 new) records to enter into the tables. Go to enter them... dammit! I have no idea what ships I used to get those times. Except that it was never a Qirex . Doesn't really matter I suppose as I only ever played it to finish it before; I'll have all those old times beaten before long...

I pity the fool who doesn't keep meticulous WO1 notes...

Someone tell me that I've missed something obvious?

I just keep a seperate save game for each ship - then there`s nothing to write down on paper. I make sure I load the correct game depending on which ship I intend to use

PSN ID
    elementfortytwo

yeah, that's a good plan...

It's actually what I do with 2097 already. Too many teams in W30 though, would need more memory cards. (Thinking of which, I'd better get a new one to do some backing up...)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

same here for 2097, i created a save for each ship ( ermm actually i only did with Ag Sys about the 1st WipEout )

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

It'd be impossible for Wipeout 3. One NEEDS to play with every ship in order to get anywhere in the game. Unless you just use the cheat code trifecta (AVINIT / JAZZNAZ / WIZZPIG) like a lazy fellow.

But back to WipEout, I just focus on a track at a time, and mutter my times out loud whilst walking to the computer so I can remember them.

It's really awesome, this table didn't exist until late '06 and already it's got quite a lot of entries!!!

Difficult post!

This is just a message for Kieran Noble the Wipeout 1 player. Could you just confirm that you`re using a PAL original Playstation format disc and an unmodified Playstation console as wipeoutzone rules state, and if so give a walkthrough as these Venom records are bloody good if legit, and I would congratulate you on them in that case.

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/records.p...&filter=unique

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/records.p...ds&sub_action=

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/records.p...ds&sub_action=

I`m not saying they aren`t legitimate and it can`t be done, and I don`t like making posts like this, but if you could give some description of racing line and turbo position I`d appreciate it, particularly for the Altima lap times. Thanks.