sausehuhn

by RJ O'Connell

Final Fantasy MCMLXCVII
    ahahah that made me laugh

PSN ID
    q_dmc12

Quote Originally Posted by RJ O'Connell View Post
    MCMLXCVII
    That's not even a real number - think you made a typo after the 50 (L)...or perhaps the L is the typo...MCMXCVII (1997)??

I'm getting a little sick of the speed blur, it's kinda a cheap way of making it look faster(and the graphics look like crap in the process). If you are actually getting a speed boost, that should make it look faster I think. I don't mind the blur, but only at very high speeds, not every time you hit a pad or a boost. I think I would like it better with a little quick blur then return to normal graphics a spit second later.

PSN ID
    q_dmc12

based on your post i'll assume you dl'd an iso...if what you describe is correct I can imagine how annoying that would be/get - I agree with your suggestion.

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Quote Originally Posted by JABBERJAW View Post
    I'm getting a little sick of the speed blur, it's kinda a cheap way of making it look faster(and the graphics look like crap in the process). If you are actually getting a speed boost, that should make it look faster I think. I don't mind the blur, but only at very high speeds, not every time you hit a pad or a boost. I think I would like it better with a little quick blur then return to normal graphics a spit second later.
    Al, let me make myself crystal clear.

I will ban you if you talk of playing a rip of the Pulse preview code.

You have no special privelages, you have no status above anyone else. You will get no second chance. Post again about this and you are history.