Thread: Wipeout Pure papermodel diorama materials

PSN ID
    q_dmc12

Dude! That looks awsome!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

So last time in Toronto when Steve needed to leave the tournament due to his girlfriend actually they were working on your fabulous gift
    Tell them i am bloody jealous by their amazing job, the magnet adds a new dimension

PSN ID
    NFNiTM

i saw these in supersocks' 'wipeout soup' joke, i thought they where real models!!! exellent work dude!

alien, where did you get the fx300 font from? :S:S:S

Timezone
    GMT -2
    PSN ID
    Stew2000

wow. thats awesome. they did a great job getting them to hover properly

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Cool

Beautiful!!! That's gorgeous - what a gift! To make or recieve!

Timezone
    GMT -6

Wow! Nice FEISAR! I like how it looks like it is actually floating off the ground. Magnets, eh? Cool!

I'd like to see a good strong electromagnet hidden under a paper racetrack, and holding a magnet infested model Wipeout racecraft at least an inch/25.4mm off the surface.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    zargz

yeh I was thinking that too when I saw the pic of the hanging feisar.
    you really have to look to see it is hanging.
    awsome anyway!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    SpaceboyG

May not be anti-grav but it is still defying gravity by hanging with magnets.

It's now set-up in my room and got the ceiling fan going. The drafts from the fan are moving the craft here and there. Almost like you'd rotate it in a video game if you're selecting your ship

PSN ID
    NFNiTM

spaceboy, i would like to see that on youtube!

alien, if you want an idea of what the underside of the ships look like, refer to the Pure concept art in the 'downloads' section of the website, there one or two pics showing the underside of the AG-SYS and Assegai ships, from there all you need to do is make-up the others by using the concept art as example/reference
    Last edited by swift killer; 24th August 2007 at 08:54 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 7

Default hey everyone!

first of all it's a pleasure to meet all you pilots here in wipeoutzone! i've been a huge fan of the series since it came out, it's a shame i suck so much at one of the games i love the most!

secondly, jan, i am an incredible fan of your work!!! when i stumbled on to your site i almost peed myself. i recently put together the livery version of the feisar craft. after 2 days of steep labor (my art skills are what some might say 'sub-par'... REALLY sub-par) the hours of cutting, scoring, and getting super glue all over myself paid off. the model is the coolest thing i've got in my room (aside from the katamari prince papercraft i put together ages ago.)

PLEASE stay interested in the series! pulse is coming out soon and i'm 190% sure i'll wanna make a fleet of paper models from that game!

also as soon as you're done with the teams you're working on (can't wait for both) i'd like to request harimau!

finally if anyone has links to papercraft from other wipeout games i would be eternally grateful! i'm seriously gonna put together as many as i can and XL or fusion models would be intense!

Cheers guys!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Yoseep

Hey, I'll use the revival of this thread to thank Jan for his amazing work. You're a genious, mate!

Thanks to you, I was able to make the Puma craft as a b-day present to an anonymus fellow wiper and ex. Puma driver who then stepped to the dark side of Triakis.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Wow! Nice craft!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Great job KKN

Timezone
    GMT + 7

oh and before i forget, a big up to RX for his gorgeous wip3out models, i'm planning to put one in my car!

pictures of all my put-together craft to follow!

and supersocks, if you're reading this thanks for the help on kai on the other day, i figured out not using wifi max entails a few more tweaks! (i'm using a linksys router) i found out how to solve the problem on the xlink forum so i shall see you online soon! and hopefully all you other great pilots! hopefully you could give a few tips to a fellow wiper!

Timezone
    GMT + 7

Default custom wipeout papercraft :D

first of all proper credits go to the guys who are REALLY good at this kind of stuff:

1. the person who refers to himself as rx(?) and who put up this incredible site: http://pagesperso-orange.fr/rxland/wo3-grille.htm

2. mr Jan Rükr and his awesome site: http://aliens.humlak.cz/aliens/alien..._modely_gb.htm

so i'm in a band and i'm also a HUGE fan of the wipeout series. (the soundtrack on woxl threw me deeper into the whole 'what happens when you mix rock and triphop' thing)

i thought to myself wouldn't it be sweet to put the two interests together? i went ape when i discovered the forum thread about the wipeout pure paper models. it had always been a dream of mine to own a wipeout toy/model, and as soon as i found the link i put together a livery version of jan's wipeout pure feisar! it's probably the coolest thing in my room right now.

here's what i did. i got a wip3out feisar paper model from the first site i mentioned above (thank you so much mr rx man) and skinned it in photoshop with my band's logos, favorite colors and whatnot. it's my first attempt so the detail may be kinda off, but i had a super fun time making it!

Ephesus

comparison of sizes from the wipeout pure model to the wo3 model

girl

we breathe in through machines

lava lamp

zoom!

those interested can check out our music at: www.myspace.com/ephesus

i CANNOT WAIT for pulse and its custom ship skin tool!!!!

cheers from manila philippines!

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Very very nice!!! I really like it! Looking forward to see some more.

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    supersox

Oh damn. It works! It really does Excellence. Any change for bigger pictures to appreciate the full glory of your creation? Those really don't do it justice.

Actually... *Searches for harddisk* ... I was too... *searches for sideboard* ...working on... *searches for camera* ...a similar thing some while ago

SG-FX300 MONARCH (PROTOTYPE)

Front, rear and cockpit are still in three separate parts. Been going to redo the whole front part design because I find the butterfly bit too "fat" currently. But I'm out of inspiration to finish it though now I have a rival so who knows . Maybe something completely different with the butterfly theme would be the best.

And I finally figured out you can actually download those models from rx's site by clicking the craft.

Big thanks to rx(?) and Jan! You two totally rock. And if Jan reads this, I'm anxiously waiting you to complete your FX300 Goteki45 model.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

My wish came true!! Totally awesome, ah man this Pulse editor skin program thingy is going to be fantastic.

Timezone
    GMT + 7

thanks so much mad ice!

and supersocks, what you talkin' bout rival over there?! the monarch craft is BAD. ASS. incredibly detailed!!!

will try to get better pictures asap! thanks again guys cheers!