Thread: Wipeout Pure papermodel diorama materials

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Alienspapercraft

Default Wipeout Pure papermodel diorama materials

Hi to all WIPEOUT-PURE and anti gravity craft ever ....fans.

Let me introduce myself: My name is Jan Rükr and I´m proud wipeout pure and PSP owner.....I´m the papercraft designer and builder too.

I´m creating various models from the sci-fi movies and games....like TRON,ACE-COMBAT3,RIDGE RACER 4...and my favourite movie ALIENS.
    All my models are free for download and you can glue it from paper sheet if you print it...see (and download) for yourself.

http://aliens.humlak.cz

Here is My request: I need blueprints,3d models, color layouts, good picture of all hovercrafts ...for what..sound your question?

I want to build a diorama of wipeout-pure race.(from paper of course)
    You know the diffrerent between pictures in your psp console and fully touchable model fo the hovercrafts. ....after finishing the model will ne free for download at my pages.

It will be a part of the racetrack and all hovercrafts on it....souns good...)

please help me to create the part of the amazing world of wipeout..ALIEN99

PSN ID
    infoxicated

There are blueprints for the Wipeout Fusion craft on the downloads section of the site. Good luck with it.

wow, alien99, i've seen your site, and you've got some great models there! I like the pulse rifle the most. I'm just wondering, are some of these pics enhanced in some way?

After what i saw on your site, i simply can't wait for some wipeout models. Keep up the good work!

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Wow, you've certainly got my attention. Best of luck with this

EDIT: Holy crap, after looking through your entire collection, I can say you won't need luck! Love the lightcycle!
    Last edited by Hellfire_WZ; 18th August 2006 at 09:40 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Amazing work !!
    Congrats for that. The result should be very interesting to see with wipeout crafts

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

The official site at www.wipeoutpure.com has floating wireframes of each craft in the Teams section. You can place the different liveries over them as well. Hopefully that'll be useful to you.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

this is absolutely stupendous, prodigious what you did , and watching a real feisar in your hands is like a cool present for my today's birthday

But... that could be cool in future if you can just post a www link to view your pics and not directly like you did ( just think about those who doesn't have Xdsl connection, even they are few here , be kind with them )

Absolutely stunning, amazing, you really have some talent. I want the whole fleet of teams, hanging on invisible string from the bedroom ceiling. Not sure what the wife will say about that, but.....

anyway keep up the good work, it`s a perfect job so far.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

good job indeed!!

I look forward to the next models, this one is already something genius

sweet.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Thumbs up

That is so friiiiiiggin AWESOME!!!!!

You know some of these guys who do all the pictures they have done for us are full credits to them!.

Thank you guys.

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 7

Default custom wipeout papercraft :D

first of all proper credits go to the guys who are REALLY good at this kind of stuff:

1. the person who refers to himself as rx(?) and who put up this incredible site: http://pagesperso-orange.fr/rxland/wo3-grille.htm

2. mr Jan Rükr and his awesome site: http://aliens.humlak.cz/aliens/alien..._modely_gb.htm

so i'm in a band and i'm also a HUGE fan of the wipeout series. (the soundtrack on woxl threw me deeper into the whole 'what happens when you mix rock and triphop' thing)

i thought to myself wouldn't it be sweet to put the two interests together? i went ape when i discovered the forum thread about the wipeout pure paper models. it had always been a dream of mine to own a wipeout toy/model, and as soon as i found the link i put together a livery version of jan's wipeout pure feisar! it's probably the coolest thing in my room right now.

here's what i did. i got a wip3out feisar paper model from the first site i mentioned above (thank you so much mr rx man) and skinned it in photoshop with my band's logos, favorite colors and whatnot. it's my first attempt so the detail may be kinda off, but i had a super fun time making it!

Ephesus

comparison of sizes from the wipeout pure model to the wo3 model

girl

we breathe in through machines

lava lamp

zoom!

those interested can check out our music at: www.myspace.com/ephesus

i CANNOT WAIT for pulse and its custom ship skin tool!!!!

cheers from manila philippines!

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Very very nice!!! I really like it! Looking forward to see some more.

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    supersox

Oh damn. It works! It really does Excellence. Any change for bigger pictures to appreciate the full glory of your creation? Those really don't do it justice.

Actually... *Searches for harddisk* ... I was too... *searches for sideboard* ...working on... *searches for camera* ...a similar thing some while ago

SG-FX300 MONARCH (PROTOTYPE)

Front, rear and cockpit are still in three separate parts. Been going to redo the whole front part design because I find the butterfly bit too "fat" currently. But I'm out of inspiration to finish it though now I have a rival so who knows . Maybe something completely different with the butterfly theme would be the best.

And I finally figured out you can actually download those models from rx's site by clicking the craft.

Big thanks to rx(?) and Jan! You two totally rock. And if Jan reads this, I'm anxiously waiting you to complete your FX300 Goteki45 model.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

My wish came true!! Totally awesome, ah man this Pulse editor skin program thingy is going to be fantastic.

Timezone
    GMT + 7

thanks so much mad ice!

and supersocks, what you talkin' bout rival over there?! the monarch craft is BAD. ASS. incredibly detailed!!!

will try to get better pictures asap! thanks again guys cheers!

Timezone
    GMT -6

Default What happend?

I'm kind of a late-bloomer to this website. I found Alien99's papercraft websie, and have already built every model he has on there. Are there any plans to finish the collection? It looks like there's still a lot of models to make, and I love putting them together. Any news?