Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Wipeout Pure papermodel diorama materials

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Alienspapercraft

Im really sorry for all wipeout fans. Some time ago Ive started my own series called ASTRO RACERS. it is wipeout based universe with my own design. I am totally free in idea - shape - final craft design and it is awsome. In this case i am not the game craft copymaker only.

Since the day of my first wipeout models, my building papercraft process also changed. From Now on it is more complicated to do a really good model, but the paper sheet is now in hi-res form.
    I hope that all my new papermodels will make you happy,although they are not from wipeout universe.

http://www.alienspapercraft.com/index.html

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DDD113

Arrow

Good work, Jan, I love that you've been inspired by the WipEout series, and those models look really great. Though I am obligated to ask, any chance on finishing the Pure models, as those were really fantastic to construct and well made, as of course all your models are.

By now, the project is dead on a glance, but I looked on the website and found a few of them finished. I was kindly surprised to find out (by looking at the model sheets) the author has made lots of models for ABC magazine, which I was subscribed to for quite a few years before I outgrew it.

It's nice to know I'm not the only Czech fan of Wipeout series, though I keep getting that feeling. I'm just saddened he did not make a Piranha, but I like Assegai and AG too I might even try asking him in our native tongue if he could possibly consider coming back to this project or coming over to Fury or SSGX models. Though I guess that by now, he has better (and more profitable) things to do.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    UnleashSonic

That'd be great, I'd love to see the set completed! Incredible stuff you did though alien99, very impressive!
    Last edited by UnleashSonic; 28th October 2014 at 08:51 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Please back and finished your wipeout papercraft's