Thread: Having WO: P trouble

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Northern_Raven

Default Having WO: P trouble

After downloading the latest *secret* stuff (Daxter, SOCOM, etc.) I haven't been able to some of the artwork in the progression section... Is there anything I can do?

You left out 'view' somewhere, I think.

How do you mean, exactly? Do the gold medals not show up on the Progress screen (even if you obtained them beforehand)? Or does the game crash everytime you attempt to view them?

Either way, this sounds like a very strange bug.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Northern_Raven

Quote Originally Posted by Zerow
    You left out 'view' somewhere, I think.

How do you mean, exactly? Do the gold medals not show up on the Progress screen (even if you obtained them beforehand)? Or does the game crash everytime you attempt to view them?

Either way, this sounds like a very strange bug.
    No, no... I see the gold medals... but when I click on them to view the artwork, all I get is a grey screen (music still plays). Then I hit Triangle and it take me back to the previous screen.

Sounds like a bug with the pack. I think the Delta pack had the same problem, something about not being able to race one of the Puma ships on the Classic tracks, but it was fixed.

Are you able to get rid of the secret pack (I wouldn't know, as I currently don't have the U.S. version of Pure), and if so, have you tried removing it and putting it back in?

Timezone
    GMT -5

Talking

You should be able to go to the main screen on the PSP and check your save files, I'd say delete the extra packs and try again. I have all the downloadable packs for the NA version of this game, and I've never had this glitch...
    If you have the USB cable, you can access the memory stick manually and remove the downloadable packs from there, if that's any easier.
    Anyway, final verdict, I've never seen this glitch before, so I would think maybe something got messed up in the download. One byte out of place could mess up the whole thing... re-downloading the packs should fix it.

GeO.>

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Northern_Raven

thanks, guys... I'll give it a try.