Thread: Wipeout Pure Music Packages?

Timezone
    GMT -6

Default Wipeout Pure Music Packages?

I've noticed on the official Wipeout Pure website that in the downloads section, they have a menu for music package downloads. I've visited it multiple times ever since the content packs started coming out, and they still haven't released any yet. Have they just stopped working on downloadable content for the game?

PSN ID
    infoxicated

There is no further content for Pure being developed, so if it hasn't been released yet it doesn't exist.

There's slightly more content if you have the European version of the game, though, so if you're hungry for more you might want to get that.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Default Thanks

Thanks for clearing that up for me, but unfortunately I don't have the European version of the game. Oh well, I currently have all the other downloadable content for the U.S. version, so I'm perfectly satisfied.

Question Help

Should i download the A7 Music "McQueen" package?? Been reluctant so far!!
    Havn't heard of them and have no idea as to there particular style & sound, can anyone help

No need to respond pilots, checked out there website, really not my cup of tea, and i don't see how "McQueen" and "wipEout" relate in any way what so ever!!

Conclusion = No download
    Last edited by Dominator; 24th August 2006 at 12:45 AM.

PSN ID
    infoxicated

I actually prefer the McQueen track to some of the crap that comes with Pure by default!

True, it's not exactly fitting, but knowing they're all reasonable looking chicks has a lot of mileage in it.

Too true Rob LOL.
    If only there was a download pack containing all the music from WO, WO2097 & WO3SE, now that would be the best Christmas present ever

I really love that Machines Wielding Weapons song from the A7 pack. The other three songs are very good too, but as said, not very fitting for a game like this.

But the 'Disconnect' song from the Oblivion pack's amazing! Easily one of my favourite songs from Pure!

Too true Zerow, 'Disconnect' is brilliant 'Reminiscence' & 'Butterfly Effect' are also bloody good, rock on 'Oblivion'

I forgot to mention that I'm split down the middle regarding the Voice Of Cod pack. I highly dislike the 'Backlite Satellite' song, yet on the other hand, a big smile spreads onto my face if 'Bubbles Of Nothing' starts up when I'm racing on Sebenco Climb.