Thread: 2 psp's connected to kai?

Default 2 psp's connected to kai?

Does anyone know if two psp's can be connected to kai at the same time through the same computer? Maybe you might need two dwl 122's? This would be a cool way to check your status.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

As far as I can remember it is possible and you need no 2nd DWL.
    I could be wrong through because I never tried it myself.

I think Arnaud and Anthony play like this through the same computer in Le Havre. Usually Arnaud hosts the games, and I suppose in this case the second PSP (Antho`s) is connecting locally to the host PSP, not through Kai. But I think they have both joined a game through the same dwl and kai to a host elsewhere in the world, Arnaud could probably confirm it or not.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Yes Arnaud done it here as well while playing on kai. Yes it does work!, two PSP and one DWL.

stevie

can they both be connected to kai(the dwl) at the same time?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

yeah this is true even at 3 with Anthony + Vic cachou, we did this few months ago.
    Each player can host a tour , there's no pb with the unique DWL i got, we can also join someone's game online : no need to refresh DWL
    I only noticed one thing : be sure to be alone ( into your pure multi lobby) when you refresh the DWL before entering Kai, then after you open it , the 2nd psp may join yours.

Please Al gives us good news about your connexion and your prompt come back to Kai

can they both be connected to kai(the dwl) at the same time? =====> affirmative captain Al