Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wipeout 3:SE FAQ

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Default Wipeout 3:SE FAQ

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/578132-wi...l-edition/faqs

v1.0 - GUIDE COMPLETE

Successfully submitted to GameFAQs
    Last edited by Task; 1st August 2011 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Successfully hosted by GameFAQs!

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Slowly getting things back on track. Weapon descriptions, team profiles and team logos (thanks Max) added.

Looking good already!

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

Awesome man!! I'm gonna print all your Wipeout game literature sooner or later!!!!

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Finally getting back into the swing of things here, guide now has quite a few completed sections. I've imported some of the track guides from the 2097 FAQ into this one for the Classic League, I'll be going through them again and changing anything that needs it to bring it in line with this game.

Need to put a few things to you guys:

1 - What are the requirements for unlocking each prototype track? Can't be arsed playing the WHOLE game again

2 - Would it be better to do the track guides with Qirex (speed 4 handling 2) or Icaras (speed 5 handling 3)? I'm trying to use the most difficult craft so the guides can easily be adapted to the easier craft by anyone.

3 - Looking in an old thread here I spotted two cheats that I don't know what they do, NOWALLS and NOPAIN. Does anyone know what they are?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

Unlock a prototype track by earning gold on all tracks in one speed class?

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

I knew that much, I was wondering if there was a specific class that unlocked a particular track, or are they just unlocked in order as you completet he leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Sausehuhn View Post
    Unlock a prototype track by earning gold on all tracks in one speed class?
    If the system is the same as just plain W3O, you don't even have to get all gold. A mix of different colour medals worked for me, without having to go back and gold every race. I just went through as fast as I could taking the trouble only to win a medal, so I could get all tracks and ships as soon as possible with the least effort possible. Then I just spent my time with my favourite ships on my favourite tracks.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Small update, couple of track guides added. I'm doing them in a Qirex to keep handling to a minimum, plus the fact I can't handle an Icaras

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
    3 - Looking in an old thread here I spotted two cheats that I don't know what they do, NOWALLS and NOPAIN. Does anyone know what they are?
    I recall reading that NOWALLS allows you to crash into walls without it taking any energy out your shield, I am now curious and will test this immediately if not sooner

Edit: No I guess that was a load of bollocks
    Last edited by Rapier Racer; 27th November 2006 at 05:30 PM.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Thanks anyway. Not anything urgent, I guess I can add them if anyone find out what they do, but it won't be a disaster if not.

New update, three more tracks have been added. I've also put in the list of differences between the two versions from the thread in this forum, this'll be useful to anyone looking at the guide outside of WipeoutZone.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Small update this time, guide for P-Mar Project finished. This will be the last update for a while as I am going into hospital for a heart operation tomorrow. Nothing serious, having a stent put in to correct an aortic narrowing, but it means the guides will have to take a back seat for a while. Once I'm back at home, I'll resume work on them

!!
    Good luck, Charlie. I hope everything goes perfectly. Take care, man.

Lance

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Thanks Lance. Shouldn't be a long stay, will probably be out on Tuesday. Amazing how I've had this all my life and it's only recently been diagnosed. The narrowing causes a blood pressure imbalance between upper and lower body, meaning restricted blood flow to the legs and hypertension in the upper body. It's also the reason why I'm so **** at sports

The stent I'm having put in will open the narrowing and put my blood pressure back in equilibrium. It's a catheter method, as you can imagine I said a firm no to full surgery

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Talking about heart you have a big one , to do all those guides for lost wipers we are .

Hope everything was fine today for your operation.
    All my wishes for your prompt recovery Charlie

'' as you can imagine I said a firm no to full surgery ''

I can imagine that with no trouble at all!

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Charlie, I`m hope everything went ok after surgery cos my wife have two stents in her heart and she went back to work after 5months off sick. But she had a heart attack which you don`t have! and you are a lucky man! especially your age!

stevie

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

All back on track now. Wip3out league is done, just the classics and prototypes to go

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Well, looks like I took a longer holiday than I thought! Update for you, Classics are finished and two Prototypes are in. Just four more prototypes and this one's done

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

And it's done!

Right, just Fusion to go...