Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Incorrect Weapon Designation

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Speaking of Drak: where the hell did he vanish to? Tried to reach him several times but no reply...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

get 2 replies of him ( one to wish us a happy new year) and one more recently ( 3 months ago ) in which he said he was focused on WoW.
    I hope he can lurck from time to time here and get the mood for a great come back. His good words are missing

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

oh my god, it's worse than I thought... once someone gets too deep into WoW he never comes back. Happened to a friend of mine, he pretty much lost all his social life. ('wanna go for a drink?' - 'no, I can't, we're doing a raid at 9' - 'DUH!') this game swallows people's lives, and for that I despise it.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

you're damn right, eL.

There're even people (and that's no joke) who say "why live in the real world when I can live in WoW's".
    People are playing that game the whole day without doing anything different.
    Sure, that isn't true for all WoW-players, but it's a fact that most players are playing that game higher-than-averaged.

I see nothing wrong with living in a 'fantasy' world instead of the 'real' world.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

i agree Lance , we should be blind & deaf to live 'correctly' in this world sometimes...
    But real life has got some good parts , lol when you kick Maxx & Martin's arses into Kai ermmm ok perhaps this isn't true real life but this is funny

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

Everyone has it's own opinion, and I agree, we should not be too serious about the "real" life and should never lose our fantasy.
    But sitting in front of a monitor the whole day, playing a game that simply has nothing to do with anything real anymore is at least not the way I want to live.

Hahaha, I want to see somebody who can't pay the flatrate anymore because of just playing WoW and doing nothing different.

PSN ID
    o_fluff

I Guess this is the Incorrect World Desgination thread now eh?

Half the staff at my school seem to play it. On of the 6thformers hacked into a teacher's laptop and found all this WoW stuff on there. The kid got suspended for a week for the hacking...which is kinda daft seeing as rioters were only given the afternoon off for...well...a mini riot.

Anyway, I kinda try to avoid the WoW stuff, because.

1) I cant afford a subscription
    2) I cant afford a computer new enough to run it

But that "planning a raid" seems to interest me...

Anyway...moving on...

I think this thing went offtopic back on page 1.

And speaking of living in a fantasy world, I just realised that on this board and on one other, I have a total of more than 9000 posts. But this is nothing, last time I looked there was a poster on the Opera browser forums [in the offtopic section] who had more than 30,000 posts.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

here we all are little boys compared to those hard-die posters we can see on particular forums, other exemple into forum of internet music site like digitally imported : few posters crossed the 30000 post barrier with an average of 10000 posts a year ( around 30 posts a day ).

But hey ! large amounts of post doesn't mean the quality is there ( except of course you Lance )

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

30 posts a day, ah those were the days!

I remember my first visit to a forum ended in me posting 100 times in the first two days, which nearly got me banned. It's the novelty value, innit?

About the flametrail thing, there's also a sound effect named Napalm which is interesting too, would love to have seen that implemented!

That poster I mentioned who had over 30,000 posts last time I checked now has over 52,000 posts. yai yai yai.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

the million, the million...