Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Pure ingame videos

Asa, I`ve noticed that the "green classic" tour you uploaded to filefront doesn`t dl very well. I`ve tried 4 times now but it always slows to a crawl so I have to cancel it. The others are fine and download quickly, including the large ascension files. I wonder if you uploaded it in a different way, or what`s going on with that. It was hardly a "classic" classic though, anyway.

another small point, for anyone watching these videos, is that I think they look slightly better viewed in Real Player, if you have it, than in windows media player. Its not a huge difference, but at default settings Real Player looks a bit sharper to me, and the colours deeper. And then your wmp is free to play whatever music floats your AG boat.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Same goes for me.
    I tried downloading "anthoborutsparks ascension the races.avi" several times without success, though "anthoborutdeltagotekiview.avi" downloaded without any problem.
    I guess it's a filefront problem that kinda sucks, as these videos are awesome

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

I can re-upload the classique1 , but i have done nothing special to upload that pack . ( i ve tried to dl it and yes it's slow around 15Kb/s )
    The file managment doesn't work , i cannot modify or delete existing files.
    When the things will go better in the site, i ll create files directories and re upload the wrong ones , and delete those who haven't been uploaded.

Guillaume : thanks fellow citizen Should be cool to see you on Kai

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Session 5 : Sparks Supremacy

This cool session leads us to a point that nothing is clearly written into the kai's world. or just what i was saying few weeks ago is becoming a reality.
    My theory is that past a kind of level ( knowing perfectly the tracks and your own ship's reactions with a good background into kai's fight) the average between racers is really thin , winning a race or a tour depends now on how you start perfectly lap1 ( as sparks said a long time ago) how is your mood when you race and finally how can you drop the pressure or not.

Beta rapier outside view
    featuring Sparks Dag Dmc
    First tour of the session i decided to race triakis with outside view, thought i could rival Stephen but ermm i shared 3rd rank with mate Ben , Dag very happy to be 2nd and 1st victory tour of this sesh for Stephen : congrats
    Wanna also see how my beloved triakis can be destroyed into bends of Citta ?

Delta
    featuring Sparks Dag Dmc
    I thought after the DNF of SPK on Iridia ( 2 quakes in a row from DAG + my added plasma) that the tour would be ' in my pocket ' , i haven't be counting on SPK Furious catch up which leads him to tie the tour with me. Result : 1 win for Ben on iridia + 3 wins for Stephen : Congrats guys

Classique 2
    featuring Sparks Dag Dmc
    This is a funny remake of Tom & Jerry ( wellknown cartoon) where the ****in' Sparks Mouse is definitely clever than stoopid me the cat.
    3 wins for the man of the night without a DNF means new victory tour for Stephen.

Ascension
    featuring Sparks Dag Dmc
    Pride reaction for me on that tour : i had to stop Sparks hegemony
    i stop counting how much time zone ship's been DNF ( accept my sincere sympathy Ben )
    Terrific plasma on chenghou : definitely into my best of

Update here

PSN ID
    q_dmc12

I delibritly blew up acouple times cuz I was bored and too far behind

EDIT: I have trouble dl'ing the large ascension file(s) - those slow to a crawl..
    Last edited by q_dmc12; 14th May 2006 at 01:29 PM.

I agree Asa that plasma was a brilliant one: almost the equal of the one El got me with on Sagarmatha. Why am I the one who`s always used for target practice? Is it because my ship has a big back end? In both cases I thought you had no chance of hitting me, and my thought process reminds me of the famous last words of General John Sedgwick at the Battle of Spotsylvania, 1864: "They couldn`t hit an elephant at this dist......"

Your plasma shot on Exostra on Friday night was just as good, perhaps even better given the short time you had to think about it. Friday`s session was the best yet and I recommend people to download all the 05/12 tours from the filefront page. Mostly 2 Gotekis v 2 Triakis, on the few occasions when the racing isn`t intense you get a tutorial from Arnaud. Even the Gamma without Max in the other Goteki is awesome racing, and it`s a shame the camera couldn`t catch my finish line fireball on Exostra: DNF (thx to Stevie) but still 5 points as I exploded over the line. Must say it`s also great to have another Goteki out there.

Should add that I`ve found it`s best not to download files simaltaneously from filefront, though it can work, and if you get a crawler file download it will usually work next time if you cancel and try a different server.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Sparks El & me fightin' together on various tours...sounds good, doesn't it?
    Unfortunately few annoying things for half the tours : maybe due to too much lag when we raced or my busy computer running different tasks? i really don't know but the result is the classique 1 tour + those i ve done with El and 3 other newbee , the sound is not syncronised with the video so i only kept the CL1 which was an exciting tour and not those with the new players.

Here's the new videos from 7th Session ( yeah i forgot to comment the 6th one , ...lake of time ) but you can follow the great advice from Lunar to Dl those tours from the 05/12 they were great like those from yesterday

Session 7 : Yeah we are close
    (this was the most written sentence during our session into the kai messenger ...ermm i mean the polite one )
    Classique1
    Great tour with the closest finishing result for a tour : SPK = 26 pts El & me = 25 pts !! This was the last laggy tour so don't worry if you find the quality viewing not really beautiful, just have a close eyes on the fights

Delta
    For me in term of action it's one of my favorite . I can see El & Sparks maybe 90% of the time , leaders changing each laps that was fantastic.

Aborted Beta
    Yeah only 2 tracks here : We lost connection to 'El the hoster' just after starting sebemco climb. But you can see what means a speedy race on sinuccit for me and also an intense fight at 3 on Citta ( Maxx you can be proud of us )

Gamma
    This tour was great like the others we have done. the action du jour : sparks and me side by side barrel rolling along the 3 jumps at Kahara descent : so hallucinating -

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

amazing videos! thank you very much old lad!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

I really have to join you guys on one of the next tours. I don't want to miss all that action

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Actually i am working on Session 8 from last saturday : 6 hours playing with stevie, stephen and ben : 6 tours included a descension ( which was a bit too laggy to be compressed as a real tour so that i am going to get only the best part of it )

Should be cool to meet us at 5 : stephen, martin, max ben & me . Let's pray for everyone to get the best ping possible in that case.

PSN ID
    q_dmc12

Exclamation

Wait, wait - what? 5? Tonight I have family plans, sorry

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

No it's just a wish from me to be at 5 one day : sure it's possible but who knows ?
    Until that happend we can have a look onto those new cool vids :

Session 8 : long session for more pleasure

Featuring by order of appearance Sparks, Dmc and Stin

Classique 2 : ( SPK + DMC )
    No intense fights here but don't miss our setting off in pursuit of eachothers with great result in term of race time.

Delta : ( SPK + DMC )
    Tied this one with Spk, even though my back-quake hit the wrong target on Koltiwa...sorry Dmc . You can watch multiple barrel rolls on Khara Descent : this is a cool track for experimenting fast speed

Gamma : ( SPK + DMC )
    Tied with Spk . Few mistakes here & here for all of us but this was a great tour. Nice quake from Stephen on übermall, double quake ( mine immediately followed by Dmc's one been closed to blast the Goteki master . We all know now the extreme power to survive from SPK into the deepest hard situations

... to be continued ...

thanks for the videos, Asa. I rated the Classic 2 the highest of the last lot, mainly because of your awesome flying on Altima, and the great races we had on OK and PK.

I have to admit that quake on Ubermall really was a beauty As was dropping in from over your head on Porta Kora. Almost as good as the bomb/plasma sandwich you and El got me in during Iridia on session 7.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Bad news : i have got now a feedback sound which is very strident when i record a kai sesh by using pspontv, we gonna see that with mate stephen if that can be fixed cause this is unplayable and ruins the pleasure of playing Kai.
    Anyway i am sure we will find a solution.

I ve worked onto the end of the last session :

Session 8 : the following part -> introducing nasty evil ASA

Descension ( stin sparks dmc )
    My original file sized at 2.5Go : 0.5 more than can afford virtual dub mod so i found a new way to make it happend but that wasn't easy, the key frame didn't work and few other functions. That's why i've only uploaded the best part of that long tour : 16 min for 111Mb.
    Enjoy it , that was our first descension tour.

Delta ( stin dmc )
    Who is saying i am an evil vicious wiper ??? Here's a possible proof of my recent nasty behaviour mwhuahahah
    This 'pretty interesting 'video wherein we can say 'wellcome to hell ' to fellow stevie&ben on Koltiwa : STN by a quake just before the finishing line on lap5 and Ben by a tricky & awesome ' reversed plasma ' ( mean i turn back and blasted him : sweet for me , shame for him )

Gamma : (stin dmc)
    Different tour but same result
    2 DNF in a row ... the tragedy ( so shakespeare-ishh ) takes place at Sebemco Peak : a real quiet location but not this time
    Ive started to plasma-ize stevie's ship but didn't destroy it but i am sure my bomb i lay at the entry of the chicanes have blow his ship up. and the best part for the finish : i turned back after the line waiting dmc : when he saw me he threw his rockets on me but too late , my own rockets hit him and whooosshhh 'contender eliminated'

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

I fixed the feedback sound !! with pspontv yeah !!
    So i can record again our heroïc acts on Kai
    Session 9 for tonight guys

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Best of Kai session 6, 7 & 8 are ready to dl into the ' best of ' folder

Enjoy

PSN ID
    q_dmc12

Wink In Asayyeah We Trust

"As soon as you shoot down one @S@, along comes @S@!"

more on that later today (sun)...

-what?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

one of the @S@ has finished his job : and it's me

What kind of job ? .... just editing a descension tour we did my 3 twins & me

You noticed it's very very early in the morning in France . But guys it was ' the night ' !!

In the next 45 min all of the 244 Mo ( 30 min !! ) will be uploaded into the site.

This is best quality in all of way speaking

I let my twins make a comment on that funny stuff

yes it was great. I was expecting a stressful Goteki v Triakis Round 73, but it was "quite" relaxing. The best race I remember was a real nail-biter on Sebenco Climb. Asa`s AGS against Asa`s Haribo, a great chase, lots of lead changes, and the peace-loving Haribo killed by an evil plasma right at the finish.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

I can't contradict you on seb climb , this is truly one of our best race on a track we ever did ( i shall insist a bit on a previous one we did too on porto Kora in which the leads changed so often and you finally blew up my ship on the finishing lap : it hasn't recorded but always in my mind ! )

In other hand we don't have seen our last flash elimination mode yet, sure this one is a funny one . I am gonna work on editing it and then upload as usual

On a different note , i ve tied Al's number of post