Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Pure ingame videos

PSN ID
    q_dmc12

Thumbs up Google video - best bet

It took me about 5 to 10 mins, but yea google video would be the best answer - you dont have to dl the actual file to view it. Just find it on google video, it buffers it, then plays in the same window.

Example:

It's not wipeout, but here is one of acouple vids i made of GTA (grand theft auto) and put on google video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do..._dmc12&pl=true

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

It's hard to find the best site to upload for everyone : rapidshare is the best one for us : continental players.
    Megaupload could be better in term of size allowed ( 250Mb ) ( Downloading at around 100 kb/s , same for rapidshare with non-premium members )
    But stevie you don't tell me if your waiting was due to a queue list or due to the slow dl, be more precise
    Dmc : i am uploading a file into file front , and give the link when finish, i need people feedback too about how much time before DL starts and the speed of the DL .

If there's no real good solution wich can satisfy all of you, i ll probably upload to rapidshare and ask to fellow continentals to help me by uploading on other site the videos.

edit : Ascension tour with a FFF guy : anthony (DAG) featuring also Stephen ( SPK) and Borut ( MrX)
    the link on filefront

edit2 : I saw one of your GTA file the ghostbuster theme : very funny but i am not convinced by google video ( except for instant watching) may i wrong?
    Last edited by Asayyeah; 7th May 2006 at 03:05 PM.

PSN ID
    q_dmc12

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Old asayyeah
    edit2 : I saw one of your GTA file the ghostbuster theme : very funny but i am not convinced by google video ( except for instant watching) may i wrong?
    Not to beat a dead horse (cliché), but if you are concerned about allowed file size google video allows upto 1 Gigabyte.

Okay, that's all I'm going to say - I'll shut-up now.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Ok wipers , i know now where all my files would be stored : no more heavy link just a site where you can see all the vids in one page
    Filefront is cool ! click here to access

I ve worked on editing the 6 tours from last thursday , the 2 others : ascension & gamma were still uploaded ( see above
    post N° 17 & 22 ), finishing also the 4 tours from saturday night, and half way of the 4 T + 2 sr races from yesterday introducing a new South America phantom player : just watch the vids to have an idea of what he can do on few tracks.
    During all this long week end of 3 days , filefront has closed du to maintenance traffic : i didn't know if it was permanent or not ( i register myself and directly upload a file of 151 Mo and right after it no way to upload a new file , i emailed the site without an answer ) i thought they allowed me just one file per week maybe or something like that so i decided to upload all my recents files into rapidshare in case of filefront permanent issue. I ll give the links corresponding to rapidshare for those like El who can DL 70 Mo in less than 5 min but after the tour from last saturday , only Filefront will be concerned.

Fortunately it was just a maintenance , i started to upload again (héhéhé it becomes an habit for me ! )all the new vids into my filefront page .

Here's what's new over there :

Session 2 : Tours from thursday

Delta Phantom featuring Anthony (DAG) and Borut (MrX)
    I am using a different view ( external) and a new ship : Goteki 45
    Mr X wan Anulpha , Dag Koltiwa . Only 3 races on 4 have been recorded.
    This was a cool tour using the fav craft of our mate Lunar. ermm been critical few times here!
    Rapidshare for El

Delta phantom featuring Anthony (DAG) and Borut (MrX)
    I am using a different view again ( external) with my regular ship : Triakis.
    this was an amazing tour at 3 with special guest star Mr X winning Iridia but been destroyed by Dag's quake on last race.
    Rapid share for El

Classique 2 phantom featuring DAG, MrX and Stephen ( SPK)
    SPK wan Altima with a great race.
    Classique 2 is my fav pack. this is the perfect pack for doing Barrel rolls and BR with internal view keeps your hair up and your eyes down!!
    El's private link

Beta rapier featuring DAG and Maxx ( MAX)
    ( ermm yeah rapier... Dag asked me rapier for his first thursday tour )
    3 triakis here and the one of Maxx wan Citta ( as it stands for his preciousss track ) and a great finish on seb climb battling myself vs Dag for 1st rank.
    dedicated to El

Classique 2 Phantom featuring DAG ,Stevie ( STN ) and MAX
    4 hungry triakis fightin' here
    Maxx was in a good vibe winning 3 races on 4 and the overall tour : congrats for him.
    El's last privilege?

Session 3 ( saturday event) probably tonight

PSN ID
    q_dmc12

Talking

Aren't you glad I suggested it

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Need to create the best of from Monday session and upload it to here but all the tours have been stored now.
    Enjoy them.

Session 3 : the saturday night fever tour

Classique 2 Phantom
    featuring El
    1 vs 1 with El mastering his Assegai. one of the most thrilling tournament. A definitely must have it !!

Gamma Phantom
    featuring El
    This is the 2nd tour a brilliant one with intense fights and great racing lines. Another must have it !!

Delta flash
    featuring DMC
    A cool 1vs1 featuring q-DMC (DMC) racing with feisar with a great win on iridia. Even Flash may be fun ! i am using ag system and doing many crazy rear view.

Classique 2 Phantom
    featuring Leon ( CAT) & MAX the one who can quickly alternate from better ( a win in altima) and the worst ( been quaked and destroyed on the next race ). You can also see a bug before the ready Go of odessa which can explain how Max is doing for winning a race . ahahahah just kiddin Maxx

Session 4 : Magic Monday

Blue ridge Phantom sr
    featuring P@L a cool Chilian wiper.
    Ok this was our first race and hey i ve hosted my precioussss Blue Ridge track. Maybe people may say i am not fair mwhuahahah ( maybe the case here )

Classique 1 Phantom
    featuring SPK & DMC in one of the less-raced pack in Kai , you need to see it for 2 racetime extremely close between SPK & me. We should race more on it . A fast race time on Mandrashee for sparks and a win well earned.

Delta Phantom
    featuring SPK & P@L
    Amazing tour with a new wiper from South America. I must admit he should hate Blue Ridge and like Delta much cause he has stunned SPK & me by his skill. a 'must have it' Dl

Sinuccit Phantom sr
    featuring SPK & DMC
    Reader of wipeoutzone please don't laugh when Sparks says he hates Sinuccit : this is the real proof he can loved it when he raced like that : This is, imo, one of the most brilliant race we do with mate Sparks. Enjoy it

Delta Phantom
    featuring SPK & DMC for one of the most played tour in Kaï
    0.03 sec after 5 lap of an intense chase : Iridia could be like an Hitchkok'ish Race. Look at Koltiwa with all those cool rear view too.

Gamma Phantom
    featuring SPK & DMC.
    Flying Goteki for master Sparks who tied this tour with me. Amazing Exostra run at 3 and speedy sparks for Ubermall.
    Last edited by Asayyeah; 10th May 2006 at 01:12 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Duuuude, that's a TON of stuff right there! you really are one dedicated son of a gun! thanks for sharing these! *goes to download*

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

you are wellcome sir El
    i sincerely hope to see you more on Kai , and WE need to fix an appointment at 5 soon : our 1st recorded Descension tour will be at 5 contenders or won't be

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

hehe, looking forward to that! concerning more kai online play for me, I will see what I can do, but don't worry, I'm missing it really bad already, so it won't be long before I'm back

PSN ID
    q_dmc12

Quote Originally Posted by Old asayyeah
    you are wellcome sir El
    i sincerely hope to see you more on Kai , and WE need to fix an appointment at 5 soon : our 1st recorded Descension tour will be at 5 contenders or won't be
    Well, I can be on tomorrow (Wed) @ noon (5 or 6 french time)

EDIT: o ic, 5 contenders, lol

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

héhé Arnaud, I just watched the gamma video, and I have to say DAMN you are lucky with pickups! last lap of SP, you are more than 4 seconds behind, and you get an AP and a quake! how unfair is that!? I was racing the whole race without firing a single weapon! in the first few laps I held a quake for backup, and then in lap 4 when I got 4 secs ahead I finally absorbed it. So it was no turbos no AP no nothing for me all the way! AARGH! >.< and you are getting turboe like they're on sale or something!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Quote Originally Posted by eLhabib
    I held a quake for backup, and then in lap 4 when I got 4 secs ahead I finally absorbed it.
    Bad tactic El ... you shouldn't keep a quake for a long time except for backquaking . Now i am using as much weapon as i can get searching for turbos desesperatly

PSN ID
    q_dmc12

i usually hold quakes when I get them, except when my energy is critical

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

hehe yeah bad tactic probably, Arnaud. But you know, I'm an aesthetic flyer, not a warmachine like you are

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

btw, eL, you won't believe it:
    I use Goteki again

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

good choice mate, absolutely. I'd use it too, sometimes, as a diversion to assegai (and pretty similar stats), but then it just doesn't LOOK fast can you say 'baby got back'?

Great news, Max. I think its very similar to Assegai, maybe a bit more rolly in the bends and a bit more flighty on bumps, but just as good thrust and possibly slightly better top speed, and crucially a bit more shield. It also feels like magic to fly and isnt a Triakis.

Asa, love the new delta tour video with dmc. That Iridia chase is just awesome, and the point where we both stop on lap 5 of Koltiwa, you to try to kill me off and me trying avoid that outcome, is just great to watch again. Of course had I known you were energy critical too I might not have been so shy about the last lap.

PSN ID
    q_dmc12

First off, @S@ you are a machine - WOW!

Second, I like every thing about goteki except for the handling, idk maybe I'm just spoiled by feisar.

BTW> ASA, stop going easy on me, how else am I going to get better?!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

@ El : a warmachine , lol, i am just a white dove flying around , finding the best way to quickly cross the finish line

@ Maxx : 2 type of Goteki are racing into Kai : the normal one ( used by matey Stephen) and the Stealth model you use

@Lunar : The chase is what i like most , avoiding mines or bombs beeing close but not much in order to pick up weapons , and find the best line or area to get a turbo or a missile .

@Dmc : that's what i call stage 1 : how the guy can handle weapons and how is he doing with them . And i must say you are pretty good in a fight. Now you need to race alone on TT or free play phantom ( 30 min per track is enough...lol 28 tracks x 30 min = 14 hours ( not counting the loading time) per day , i let you a month and you will kick for sure our arse

PSN ID
    q_dmc12

I used to do that, perhaps I should continue that again..