Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pure ingame videos

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Default Pure ingame videos

It's late...ermm early in the morning here in France.

Stephen ( Lunar aka Sparks ) had a brilliant idea but been very busy to realize it so he sent me his pspontv. With that system i can record ingame Wipe Pure racin' ( to make it shorter).

Tomorrow i need to fix the Audio issue, see if i can find better ratio size / quality for the videos.

But here's the 2 first tour ( Alpha & Gamma ) with my mate Rob aka Wooyay done on Xlink Kai. Unfortunately there's no sound , but the videos should be DL i can promise you , you won't regret

Here's 2 DL links with rapidshare site : Alpha and Gamma
    For those who need to wait more than 2 mins before the DL starts( especially UK users= click here for Alpha and Gamma

Alpha tour = 80Mo & Gamma = 60Mo

Enjoy

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Brilliant! *downloads*

PS: that AP-BR combo on ubermall is sweet! gotta try that!
    Last edited by eLhabib; 1st May 2006 at 12:37 PM.

Those are great videos! Shame I suck...

Now I need to study them carefully and spend hours practicing

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Thanks Martin & Rob

First link is slow to dl ( maxi 25 Kbs) but no waiting queue. 2nd is faster (100 kbs) UK users may have 1 hour into this waiting list ( only 1 min for us continentals )

OPUS 2 : The sound is ON now

Yesterday we played a lot and those videos show us in action. What freakin' fights sometimes.
    Please let me introduce you ,by order of appearance in the tours,
    - Lunar ' SPK ' The Goteki grand Master flash ( ermm phantom suits better )
    - Maxx ' MAX ' wellknown in Kai to be the real ' Mad Max '
    - Stevie ' STN ' or may i say ' UFO ' or ' NEO ' or ' FUK ' ( readers please notice that this last initials is used by Stin to show me his disapproval when i kick his arse too many times )
    - Me ' @s@ ' : please don't kill the video referee...

Chapter 1 : Lunar vs me
    • delta : click here or here to DL that awesome tour won easily by SPK ( 3/1 ) congrats mate
    • classique 2 : click here or here to DL my 'lethal' answer to that previous delta ( 2/2 ) finally win that tour due to what i heard on Vohl square : 'contender eliminated'
    • ascension : click here to see very intense fight ( back-quake in blue ridge = RIP goteki ) and close races ( 6/2 ) imo i was a bit lucky for finishing but hey that's racing

Chapter 2 : Lunar Maxx & me
    • beta : First experience at 3 contenders click here or here Not many fight here except few times on citta & sol2
    • gamma : here or here to view this cool tour. the one you should DL, awesome freakin' moments. I recomment it
    Last edited by Asayyeah; 2nd May 2006 at 08:53 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Chapter 3 : Maxx vs me
    • Mandrashee : click hear or herre to view that remasterized track from W.fusion.
    • Alpha : hereor here .Very good & funny tour. A must have it
    • Khara descent ( bonus pilot : stevie !! ) : Click here or hereAwesome race and victory for eagle stevie like we say in golf a kind of ' a hole in one '
    Chapter 4 : Stin & me
    • beta : here or here to see how can stevie be strong and win that tour by 3/1 ( Sinuccit was wonderful )
    • gamma : yeah or yihii. My revenge . Exostra was one of the most exciting race of those videos.
    Last edited by Asayyeah; 2nd May 2006 at 09:24 PM.

Asayyeah: Thanks for your videos about Pure, I will have an idea of the result with that :-)

That beta with Stin the Killer is ace. Sinucit especially - funny stuff. It must have been very satisfying, Stevie.

If anyone wants to see how to get the most out of the game, watching Assayeah play it is the ultimate way. Every trick and perfect line in the book of Pure can be seen. I am learning much.......

My main, and less impressive contribution to this is on Khara descent on the delta tour with me and ASA. My priority being not to die and take the tour, after getting quaked at the end of lap 1 you will see me give a demonstration of the noble art of chickening out. One plasma, or a rocket/bomb combo, and you are in big trouble. Shortly after he quaked me you see him slow down and check back for where I am, obviously considering further aggression, but he must have know me well enough to realise that I would be absorbing everything at this stage, and I don`t think I did a single BR again until lap 5, when I knew he couldn`t kill me. A hasty retreat is sometimes the way to guarantee victory

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

the ultimate way would be not hitting walls and not feeling the pressure when i hear your engine right at my back.... i am not at that level

if you loved Beta with Stevie , you ll luv to see it again ( in that case no need to move your thumb stressfully onto your psp, not useful ) our Fantastic Omega tour recorded yesterday.

This is the best tour ever with the most amazing fight : i ve spent 1 hour last night only viewing & viewing it again& again .

Click badongo or rapidshare

Timezone
    GMT + 1

God, those videos are the best pure ads you'd ever see!
    At some point i realised i was leaning my head to avoid that bomb

Old Assayeah, you really are the barrel roll master!!

And that way to avoid the end chicane of Citta Nuova with a boost, really instructive

Thanks for the show, and keep on recording!

PSN ID
    stin_wz

ASA, I have watched all the videos (mostly me on Beta) while you recording so we can see your deviously slimely technique!, like loads of AP, mines and boosters!! I had used two AP at the whole game and still beat him but how many AP on Sol2 he has? which I have none!

Gamma, on the last race, did you see his combination at the start of his race?, as AP then mines and booster!!! which left me so much behind of this crazy french man!!! and no way to catch him!

Thanxs Lunar and did see yours too and it`s awesome to watch.

Oh forgot about Khara Descent, That is the first time I have played since my last kai due golf reasons and I didn`t expect it to win it! LOL!

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

i will reply to both of you in a next post cause i ve been fixing all the details fot the Kai recorded night : tonight

Here's the best of Kai : from all the videos i ve edited i only took 10 min of real best moments/ action into those sessions : a really really amazing stuff

Badongo or rapidshare

73Mo

I just watched it with a soundtrack selection from the Plump DJs Saturday Night Lotion album - highly recommended. With music it was brilliant. Best telly I`ve watched in ages.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

I do really love this mini screens and you made my night and really enjoyed it!

stevie

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Ahhh... so THAT'S why I couldn't get anywhere near you Arnaud

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Thanks for all those good comments guys .
    Mini screens but maxi effect !!

7 new Giga last night recorded for 8 or 9 tours done : i need to work on those during the week end. The longest & boring things are the time spent by my P4 compressing the videos into avi files & also updating them into host sites, but when i saw the finishing result this is what i call a Pure entertainment.

Last night i ve decided to change from view ( external far) and playing 3 different ships ( assegai, goteki and other one ) that was funny ( but ermm how can people race fast with that view always looking at their ship )

if someone knows a better site than rapidshare or badongo please tell me : id like to only upload into a site not 2 like i did.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Let's try your link Maxx , by a great tour , the one you tied with me
    We were 4 ( Anthony=Dag, Stevie=STN, you & me ) fightin' on phantom gamma
    For those who wants to DL it , please give me feedback about time spending before the DL starts and at how much kb/s you dl.
    When the page appears you can click on your own icone flag for country to translate the page, then close the ads small screen to let appear your dl.

Enjoy

PSN ID
    q_dmc12

Thumbs up I love vids

Dl'ing the alpha vid now, cant wait to see the Delta vid.

EDIT: Your AVIs are compressed aren't they. Have you thought about putting these on google video? Also, you might want to try File Front
    Quote Originally Posted by Old asayyeah
    but ermm how can people race fast with that view always looking at their ship
    Likewise, how can you race at all w/o viewing your ship and then doing barrel rows - OMG!!
    Last edited by q_dmc12; 7th May 2006 at 03:52 AM.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Asa, that takes one hour to download! and can you try something else?

please.

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

actually, the rapidshare site works very well for me. it took me about 5 minutes to download Asa's video mix of over 70 megs.